Chapter 08

It’s been a week since that incident is happened. Since that day you’re avoiding Jimin making him a bit sad. Though he was busy with his missions and everything, he always cared for you. He kept his eye on you for 24/7. He was in his office with his closest friend Taehyung and Jungkook.

Jimin: “Do you think he will tell us the truth. Never.”

He spoke. He knew that his father would be a threaten to him someday.

Taehyung: “Before that tell me did you say about your past to Y/n?”

Jimin shooked his as ‘no’. Taehyung sighed and looked at Jimin who was standing near the window and staring out.

Jimin: “She’s avoiding me since the day we kissed.”

Jungkook & Taehyung: “WHAT!!! YOU GUYS KISSED!”

They screamed making Jimin flinch.

Jimin: “Yes, we kissed. Any problem?”

He asked raising an eyebrow. Both Jungkook and taehyung shooked their head cutely with widen eyes.

Jungkook: “Does that mean you two are together?”

Taehyung: “Yah you idiot. It’s not like that. We can say that it was the first step to their relationship.”

Jungkook made an ‘o’.

Jimin: “Why is she avoiding me? I miss talking to her.”

He looked down sadly. Yes, she missed her a lot. He wanted her.

Taehyung: “I have an idea.”

Taehyung said wiggling his eyebrows with a smirk. Jimin and Jungkook knew that Taehyung thought something about notorious.

Jimin: “What?”

Taehyung: “Just go on a tour with her.
Even you can spend some quality time with her. And even you can make us all uncles from one night.”

Taehyung teased somehow making the mafia boss a little bit blush.

Jungkook: “See hyung the mafia boss is blushing! Oh my god!”

He covered his mouth not believing what is he witnessing right now.

Taehyung: “What do you think about it Jimin?”

Jimin: “What about the business. Who will handle it?”

Jungkook: “Don’t worry hyung. All of us are here. We will handle it. Just go and have a fun with Y/n.”

Taehyung nodded his head agreeing to Jungkook. Jimin thought for some time and spoke.

Jimin: “Fine. But where are we going?”

Taehyung; “Don’t worry. Let us arrange everything. Go and pack your stuffs. You guys are flying tonight.”

Jimin stood up and was about to go but stopped by Jungkook.

Jungkook: “Hyung inform Y/n too.”

----------------------------------------------------

(And now from on guys I will give their own pov’s…he he)

Y/n’s Pov

I’m in my room reading out ff’s. I love ff’s. Suddenly the door knocked gaining my whole attention to it. The door was slightly opened. I look at the door and saw Jimin standing smiling. And the next thing happened was the kiss popped into my mind. My first kiss. Standing up I and was about to run to the washroom but he grabbed from my wrist and stopped me. He slowly came towards me and backhugged me.