Chapter 04

Taehyung: “She was the only world for me. I did everything for her. I even killed people for her. I was ready to die for. All of us were ready to die for her. She was a little baby for us.”

Y/n: “Us?”

Taehyung: “Yes. Us. For our gang. She was a queen for us. Sometimes she was a mother for us. She took care of us like her children.”

Y/n: “Then what happened. What happened with her? Where is she now?”

Taehyung: “Up there”

He pointed his finger to the sky breaking your heart to pieces.

Y/n: “Who is she? How is she related to you?”

Taehyung: “She is my sister. My own sister. Kim Yoo Jung.”

Y/n: “What happened with her? How did she die? Did anyone kill her?”

There were so many questions going on your mind. You wanted to ask each and everything about her. But you can’t because you have no right to interfere their lives. You felt that she wasn’t any ordinary girl for them.

Taehyung: “Jimin will tell you later about it Y/n.”

He said making you more questionable.

Y/n: “What does he have to do with Yoo Jung.”

Taehyung: “She was his girlfriend.
Don’t ask anything related about her from Jimin until he is ready to open up"

He said and left the place. You sighed and looked up at the sky.

Y/n: “Hope you are fine.”

You said smiling sadly. Though you don’t know her you felt that how they lived when she was here. You sighed and went to the house. You saw Jimin in the living room sitting with some people. You were about to go but stopped by him.

Jimin: “Hey Y/n.”

You stopped and looked at him wanting to know his need.

Jimin: “Come here.”

He demanded and you went near him. He holds from your hand and made you sit on the couch beside him.

Jimin: “Y/n this is my cousin Cha eun woo. Eun Woo meet Y/n.”

Y/n: “Nice to meet you oppa.”

Eun Woo: “Nice to meet you too Y/n.”

You both greeted each other and introduced yourselves.

Eun Woo: “So Jimin is this your girlfriend?”

Jimin: “Ye-”

Y/n: “No we’re just friends.”

You said which broke Jimin’s heart. Even he has a growing feeling for you he doesn’t know what is the exact feeling is.

Cha Eun Woo: “So do you have a boyfriend?”

You shooked your head as no making Jimin boil from anger.

Cha Eun Woo: “Then I’ll have a chance to try on you.”

Jimin: “Y/n go to your room.”

You felt that he is boiling in anger. You obeyed him and went to your room.
--------------------------------------------------------

It’s been like two weeks since you came to his house. Not going for a job. Not hanging out with friends made you bored. To tell the truth you have started to hate the life you’re spending right now. Just being at a home like a princess. All of them take a good care of you especially Jimin. He always cares for you, look out for you. You know that all of it’s because that he has something feeling for you. But you don’t like the way he cares as you are not interested in him.