Chapter 11

Jimin: “I want to have a talk with him. Where is he?”

Jungkook: “It’s not safe out there hyung.”

I was about to talk but I heard someone knocking on the door.

Jimin: “Come in.”

I said and saw the door opening revealing Y/n.

Jimin: “What is it baby?”

Y/n: “Jimin Jennie have met with an accident? Can I go to the hospital?”

She asked with teary eyes. As Jennie is her only friend, I gave her the permission to visit her.

Jimin: “Take heesung along with you.”

Y/n nodded and went to the hospital to see Jennie.

Author Pov

You got out from the car and directly went to the reception.

Y/n: “Can I know the ward number of patient Kim Jennie?”

You said and the nurse nodded and started to check her ward from the computer.

Nurse: “She is in the ward no. 127.”

You nodded. You turned and heesung on a call. You didn’t wait until his call ends. Only you wanted was to see your buddy. You ran towards the elevator and got in. There was a man wearing a mask beside you. You didn’t care and pressed the floor number which you want to go.

Y/n: “Which floor?”

You asked smiling at him. Suddenly he pulled out a handkerchief and placed on your nose making you unconscious.

Heesung Pov

I hanged up the call and turned around but I didn’t saw miss Y/n.

Heesung: “FVCK!”

I yelled and went to the receptionist.

Heesung: “For where did she went?”

She pointed the direction. I was about to go. I stopped and asked the ward number of Miss. Y/n’s friend. I went to the elevator and pressed the floor. After few minutes I went to the door and saw the room empty. There is no one here. It looks very tidy and clean.

Heesung: “Does that mean Miss Y/n is in a danger.”

I told myself rubbing my temples due to this frustration. I started to check the whole hospital. But nowhere I can’t find her.

Heesung: “Aish! Boss will kill me.”

I took a deep breath and called the boss. After few rings he picked up the phone.

ON THE CALL

Jimin: “Hello heesung.”

I started to shiver when I heard his voice. What should I tell? He will kill me.

Jimin: “Heesung what is it?”

Taking a deep breath, I started to speak.

Heesung: “Boss, Miss Y/n is missing.”

Jimin: “What?!”

Heesung: “When I was in the call with you, she has gone to see miss Jennie. After getting to know that she has gone I went to the ward but there was no one in the ward. It’s clean and tidy. I think miss Y/n have been kidnapped. Someone has planned to kidnap miss Y/n.”

Jimin: “Ask everything from the receptionist. She must be involved for this.”

He said in a panicked tone.