Chapter 06

He started to run towards to you making you run faster out from the room.

Jimin: “Yah! you wait!”

He yelled running faster toward you.

Y/n: “Catch me if you can Chimmy!!”

You yelled back at him while running all over the house. Everyone is enjoying the scene as they are experiencing this joy in this house after a long time.

Jimin: “Y/n-ah!!!!”

She stopped and turned back. Seeing Jimin coming towards her faster she clicked out her tongue and again started to run fast.

Jimin: “Run slowly Y/n. You’ll get hurt.”

Y/n: “No I won’t. It’s okay if I get hurt, I know that you will treat my wounds.”

You said running backwards but suddenly……

Jimin: “Y/N!!!!!”

Suddenly your leg got tangled and you started to roll down in the stairs making all of them scream your name.

Y/n: “ARGHHH!!!!”

Jimin: “Y/n…”

He came down the stairs and saw you laying down the play unconscious with blood all over your face. He took you from the bridle style and took you to your room.

Jimin: “Someone call to the doctor.
Hurry!”

He yelled to all. Tears are flowing. Scariness is all over him. His trembling seeing you like this. After getting into the room he laid you on the bed slowly not wantingto hurt you.

Jimin: “Y/n-ah please get up. Don’t leave me. Please. I want you. Please be with me.”

He placed his forehead with yours holding your hand tightly.

Jin: “Jimin the doctor is here.”

He said. Jimin nodded and sat down beside you on the bed not letting your hand go.

Jimin: “Chanyeol please look for her.”

Chanyeol: “Just be calm Jimin. I’ll check on her.”

He said and started to check on you. After few minutes of checking Chanyeol finally looked at Jimin who was continuously staring at you with his red teary eyes.

Jennie: “How is she doctor?”

Chanyeol: “Um…. She’s fine. Her conscious will come soon. I’ll give her some medicines. Please give her the medicines at the correct time. Sure to make her rest. Her ankle has got sprained.”

Jennie nodded her head.

Chanyeol: “then I’ll go.”

Jin: “Let me accompany you Chan.”

Chanyeol nodded his head and went out from the room with Jin. Others too left the room leaving Jimin with you.

Jimin: “I want you baby...”

He said and kissed your check. Then he heard a little moan from you. He looked at you and saw you opening your eyes slowly.

Jimin: “Y/n…”

He wiped his tears and sat straight not wanting you to see that he cried for you..

Y/n: “Chimmy….”

You called him from a weak tone.

Jimin slowly made you sit on the bed.

Jimin: “I told you not to run faster. You didn’t listen to me. Now look at your condition.”