Chapter 02

Y/n: “WHAT!! That mesmerizing prince…in our house!”

She said with her widened eyes. Jennie nodded her head.

Y/n: “Fine. Let’s go”

You and Jennie came down and saw them everywhere. Jimin on the couch. Jin and Rm in the kitchen. Yoongi ang Jhope looking for their photos, Taehyung and Jungkook playing with couch pillows.

The whole living room is messed up which made Jennie angrier. She is a girl who want everything clean and tidy. She hates when the things are messed up.

Jennie: “Yah!!! Stop it now!!!”

She shouted from her lungs. All of the members stood still.

Jennie: “Who told you all to do this.”

She asked gritting her teeth trying to control her anger. All of them pointed their fingers to Jin.

Jin: “Sorry Jennie.”

Jennie: “I’ll kill you oppa!!!”

She was about to run to Jin but stopped by Y/n.

Y/n: “Not now Jennie. Let’s deal with it later.”

Y/n said and looked at Jimin who is sitting on the calmly staring at her. She looked away as she blushed for his gaze.

Y/n: “So Jin oppa why are you all here?”

Jin: “Actually Y/n this man, the man who is sitting on the couch troubled me to bring him here.”

Jin said pointing his finger to Jimin.

Jimin: “Hyung…Stop it.”

He said sternly.

Jin: “Sorry boss.”

He said showing up his hands to the air surrending to Jimin. Jimin got up from the couch and came towards Y/n making her stepped back. His cold gaze, walk…everything made her shiver.

Jimin: “Hi, I’m Park Jimin. The mafia boss in Korea.”

Y/n: “H-hi J-jimin…”

She said. Jimin smiled a little as she was stuttering while she spoke.

Jimin: “It’s Chimmy. You can call me as Chimmy”

All the others eyes went widened except Y/n’s and Jennie’s.

Jimin: “All of you go out.”

He ordered the others. All of them nodded their head and went away.

Y/n: “Why did you send them away?”

Jimin: “Because I have something to tell you.”

Y/n: “Can’t you tell it in front of others.”

Jimin shooked his head as “no”. Y/n nodded and looked down. Jimin smiled a little bit and lifted Y/n’s chin up making her look at him.

Jimin: “Come with me.”

Y/n: “To where?”

Jimin: “To my house.”

Y/n: “But why?”

Jimin: “Because I need you beside me.”

Y/n got frowned after hearing his words.

MEANWHILE IN THE AGRDEN

Jungkook: “I can’t believe that hyung let her to call him from that name. Can you guys believe it?”

Jin: “Of course not.”

Jennie: “Hey guys, can someone tell me that what is going on here. About what you guys can’t believe?”

Yoongi: “About what Jimin said”

Jennie: “About letting Y/n to call him as Chimmy.”

All of them nodded their heads.

Jennie: “So what is the big deal in that. Why are you guys surprised?”

Jin: “Only his ex-girlfriend called him by that name. Someone can call him by that name only if he loves that person.”

Jennie: “Does it means that he’s in love with Y/n?”

Rm: “You got it my child. Maybe he’s in love with Y/n.’

Jennie: “I can’t believe it oppa.How could it be”

Yoongi: “It could be Jennie.”

Jennie: “Why did you guys stop calling him by that name?”

Jhope: “After his ex-girlfriend left him, we didn’t even whisper that name because we didn’t want to hurt him.”

Jhope said safter letting out a big sigh. Jennie nodded her head smiling lightly.

Jennie: “You guys are amazing. He is so lucky to have you all with him.”

MEANWHILE IN THE HOUSE

Jimin: “Look Y/n this must be awkward but I want you beside me. Can you come with me?”

Y/n: “But why?”

Jimin: “Simply because I like you.”

He whispered in to her ear making her whole body shiver.

Y/n: “W-what

Y/n asked surprisingly. Jimin nodded his head smiling brightly that even y/n can’t take her eyes from him. His eyes was shining like an angels’ eyes.

Jimin: “Now tell me are you coming with me or not.”

Y/n: “Jimin…this so sudden. How can I come with you? My job, My friend. How can I leave all of them?”

Jimin: “You don’t want to do a job when you are with me and also your friend will be safe. You can visit here anytime.”

After thinking for sometime y/n let out a big sigh.

Y/n: “Fine. I’ll come with you. But not as your lover  I'll come with you as your friend.”

She said which made Jimin happier.
Jimin noddes his head.

Jimin: “Now go and pack your bags.”

He told and you went to your room to pack out your stuffs.

-To be continued-

Hope u all loved this chapter. Wait for the next chapter. Love you all
ARMY…Stay sa