Chapter 01

Jin: “Yo bro! After a long time.

Jin said as he met Jimin after a long time. Jin is a coffee shop owner and his co worker is Namjoon.

Jimin: “hmm... Nice to see you too hyung.”

Jimin said to Jin and sat down with his gang members (Jungkook, Taehyung,Jhope,Yoongi)

Namjoon: “What do you like to have?”

Jungkook: “4 Americanos”

Jin: “5 minutes”

As he went to bring the order Jimin started to discuss about their new mission with others.

Jimin: “Yoongi Hyung Tell Mr. Kang that we want all the ordered weapons tonight.”

Yoongi nodded his head and started to scroll down his phone. Suddenly a voice appeared grabbing the whole attention of the coffee shop. Jimin turned around to see who it is. After turning he saw a charm girl who is running toward the cashier shouting by Jin’s name.

Y/n: “Jin oppaa!!”

Jennie: “Aish Y/n run slowly.”

Jennie said while running behind Y/n. Y/n went to the counter and started to breath heavily as she was tired because of running.

Jin: “Y/n…How many times should I say to you that not to shout like that. We have customers here.”

He said while sighing knowing that there is no point of explaining this to her.

Y/n: “Sorry Oppa.”

Jin: “Fine. What do you want today?”

Y/n: “2 Cappuccino’s”

Jin: “Give me a minute.”

He said and went towards Jimin taking his order. Y/n too followed her eyes towards the direction where Jin is heading to. She scans each and every man who is sitting around the table and lastly her eyes stopped on Jimin. Her eyes went widened; mouth opened as he was mesmerizing.

Y/n: Woah…who is that cool prince.”

At the same time Jimin looked at Y/n too. After recognizing that her gaze is on him, he lightly smirked and started to drink the americano.

Rm: “Y/n, Here’s your order.”

Y/n: “Thank you oppa.”

After doing the payment she went out from the café with Jennie.

Jimin: “Who is that girl?”

Jin was busy working with Rm but, got stopped after hearing what Jimin said. They both looked at each other and Shaked both of their heads as ‘no’.

Jin: “About whom are you talking Jimin?”

Jimin: “The girl now went.”

Rm: “No Jimin you can’t do it. She is so innocent.”

Jimin: “Tell me!”

He shouted louder making all the others making surprised. This was the very first serious behavior they saw from him about a girl after his ex-girlfriend left him. He has played around girls but all of them are not serious.

Jin: “No.”

Jin said sternly making Jimin angrier even that he can’t hold.

Jimin: “Just tell her name!”

He yelled Slamming his fist on the table making all the other members and customers gasped.

Jimin’s reaction made Jin angrier too. He came towards Jimin and Dragged him to the kitchen signaling all the chefs to go out.

Jin: “See Jimin…. She’s so innocent.

She is not like you. Like playing around, killing people…She’s just living a happy simple life with her friend. Please don’t do this. I beg you…Let her to live her own life.”

He said in a concerned tone making Jimin calm down and think about it. But his decision didn’t change.

Jimin: “Okay…I won’t hurt her… I just want to keep her beside me.”

Jin: “Promise me that you won’t hurt her.”

Jimin: “I won’t.”

Jin: “Fine then…I’ll take you to her.

But Jimin listen out…I’m just taking you out there by trusting your word. If you break the both trust and promise I’ll will take her back to her home.”

Jin said in a strict tone. Jimin nodded his head agreeing to Jin and headed out from the kitchen.

AT Y/N’s HOUSE

Jin and others came to see y/n. Rm rang the doorbell. Like after two minutes the door opened revealing Jennie’s face.

Jennie: “Oh, Rm oppa. Why are you here?”

Rm: “Hey aren’t you calling us to come inside?”

Jennie: “Oh, sorry. All of you come inside and take a seat.”

All of them took a seat. Jimin cleared his throat and started to talk grabbing all of their attention.

Jimin: “Where is your friend?”

Jennie: “She is having a wash. Let me call her.”

She said and was about to walk but stopped remembering something.

Jennie: “Aren’t you the one who was in Jin oppa’s café today morning? Why do you wanna talk to y/n?”

She asked. Jimin raised an eyebrow not believing her gut.

Jimin: “Can you call her or should I go and find her?”

Jennie: “Ani. (No). I’ll inform her. There is nothing to take angry bro…”

She sarcastically smiled and spoke and went to call Y/n after patting Jimin’s Shoulder. All of the looked into each other due to her actions.

Jimin: “I hate her gut”

After like 10 minutes Y/n came out from the bathroom. Jennie said each an everything happened down there in the living room.

-To be continued-

Hope u all loved this chapter. Wait for the next chapter. Love you all
ARMY…Stay safe.