Chapter 03

Y/n: “Woah!!”

You said after seeing the front view of your eyes. His house was much bigger than you imagined.”

Jimin: “Come let’s go.”

He told and tucked his hands to the trouser pocket and went. Y/n nodded her head and followed Jimin. Others too started to follow them behind.
All of you came inside the house. Your mouth wide opened as it was bigger.

Jin: “Close your mouth.”

He chuckled said.

Jimin: “Lily!!!”

He called for a name. After few seconds a young girl came to them and bowed while smiling.

Lily; “Yes sir, you called me?”

Jimin: “Yes, take her to the room which is next to mine.”

Lily: “Sure sir.”

She said and came to Y/n and took her luggage.

Lily: “Please follow me ma’am”

Y/n nodded her head and followed Lily to the room.

Lily: “Ma’am this will be your room. If you need anything you can call me. I’m Lily.”

Y/n: “Nice to meet you, Lily. By the way I’m Y/n. Lee Y/n”

Lily smiled and went out from the room giving you some time to rest. You unpacked your stuffs and went to have a wash as you were so tired through the drive.

Later night after taking the dinner you went to the terrace to get some fresh air. You were missing Jennie badly. You wanted to ask Jimi whether you can bring Jennie here but you can’t because this is Jimin’s house. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around your waist making you flinch bringing out you from the thoughts.

Y/n: “Who the hell-”

Jimin: “It’s me, Jimin.”

You let out a big sigh as you got scared.

Y/n: “Why are you here Jimin.”

Jimin: “I’m the one who should ask it first. Tell me why are you here?”

Y/n: “Because I wanted some fresh air….”

Jimin: “Is it only because you wanted some fresh air. Hm?”

He asked placing his chin on your shoulder sending a shiver in your whole body.

Y/n; “I’m missing Jennie so badly Jimin.”

Jimin: “If it’s the case then call her tomorrow and tell her to come here and stay here for few days.”

He said and you turned around to him with your lightened up face.

Y/n: “Really!”

He nodded his head smiling. You squealed happily and went to your room to make a call for Jennie after thanking him.

Y/n: “Thank you Jimin so much.”

The next day early in the morning Jennie came to see you. You are so happy to see her chilling face on the beginning of the day. It makes your day very well. More than that Jimin is happy to see you laughing around and being happy with your friend.

Jennie: “okay girl, now tell me the reason he brought you here.”

Jennie asked crossing her arms on her chest. Both of you are in the garden walking around and looking out for its beauty.

Y/n: “He said that he wants me beside him”

Jennie: “Pfft! What kind of reason is that?”

Y/n: “I don’t know. Go and ask from him. I just told you what he told me
yesterday.”

You didn’t say about his confession to Jennie because if you tell her about it, she will surely try to make you closer to him and you don’t want that.

Jennie: “Fine. I’ll trust your words. But if anything happened just call me okay.”

Y/n: “Sure bub.”

Jennie: “Okay then I’ll leave. I have a project to make.”

Y/n: “Do you want to go? Please stay here for few days.”

You pouted like a baby which made Jennie’s heart melt.

Jennie: “Look baby, this project is an important and a huge one for our company and the clients will be come after two weeks. I should complete this project. After completing it I’ll come here to stay with you.”

Y/n: “Promise me.”

Jennie smiled for her cute behavior and nodded her head making the promise.

Jennie: “Pinky Promise. We’ll hangout after I came.”

You nodded and hugged her tightly knowing that you’re going to miss her so badly again.

Y/n; “Bye Jennie. Take care”

Jennie: “You too my girl.”

Then she left leaving you alone in the garden. You wanted to enjoy the beauty so you continued walking. After walking for minutes, you founded a secret door which was leading to a nice hut. By slowly opening the door you went inside to
scan each and everything.

Y/n: “This place has so many mysterious places. Of course, there should be as this is the house of the Mafia boss”

You shrugged and continued walking forward but stopped on the spot after seeing a similar figure.

Y/n: “Taehyung…”

You recognized the person and went towards him.

Y/n: “Hi Taehyung.”

You called him making him look at you with his surprised face.

Taehyung: “How did you come here.”

He asked closing the book which was he looking calmly. Actually we can say it’s a photo album.

Y/n: “I was walking in the garden with Jennie. She left and I ended up here.”

Taehyung: “Hm”

Y/n: “By the way why are you here?”

Taehyung: “I just wanted be alone for some time.”

He stood up and was about to leave but stopped by your one question.

Y/n: “You missed someone right?”

He turned to you and raised an eyebrow.

Y/n; “Come sit here.”

You hold his hand and sat down on the bench making him sit on the bench too.

Y/n: “You missed someone right?”

Taehyung: “What do you mean Y/n?”

Y/n: “You missed someone you love. May be your parents, siblings…. or your love.”

Taehyung: “How did you know?”

Y/n: “Look, the most of the people wants be alone when they miss someone they love or when they are sad. You were looking for a photo so I thought that you missed someone.”

Y/n said. Taehyung let out a sad smile and started to speak……

Taehyung: “I think you’re good at reading people mind.”

Y/n: “Maybe…. So, what is it? You Can tell me. I won’t tell anyone. Trust me.”

He smiled lightly and looked down his hand which are place on his thighs.

Y/n: “Look here tae, sometimes it’s good to tell your feelings, sorrows for someone. We can’t live with pain forever. We have to get rid from it someday. We should move on. So just tell me. It will be a relief to you.”

Taehyung nodded his head and started to narrate everything. Not everything but the important points.

-To be continued-

Hope u all loved this chapter. Wait for the next chapter. Love you all
ARMY…Stay safe.