Chapter 10

Hey buddiess,

I'm really really sorry. I couldn't update the chapter as I said. I 'm really sad for that. Actually my school batch reunion held yesterday and I was busy whole these week as I'm one of the member in the organizing committee. It went well. I'm happy because we had lot of fun with my friends.Now it's over...Now I'll bring you the chapter. I'll hope you will forgive me.

🌻🖤🌻

The next morning you woke up in his embrace. You both were sleeping the whole night hugging each other. You looked at Jimin and saw him sleeping peacefully. The last night memories flashed in your mind which made you blush harder. You were about to get up but Jimin pulled you to him and hugged you again tightly.

Jimin: “Good morning love.”

He said with a husky voice. His eyes are still closed but his whole attention is on you.

Y/n: “Good morning Chimmy.”

Finally, he opened his eyes and looked at you with a bright smile. Giving a kiss on your forehead he said,

Jimin: “Thank you for being mine baby.”

Y/n: “And thank you thank you for making me yours.”

You told him giving a peck on his cheek. You are so happy that you lose your virginity for Jimin. Now completely he owns your body.

Y/n: “Now let me go. I want have a wash. My whole body is full with your saliva’s and hickeys.”

You said pouting. He chuckled and squeezed your nose saying,

Jimin: “Not only yours, My body also full with your saliva’s and hickeys too. You were amazing yesterday, Baby.”

He smirked and winked making you blush. You pushed him and wore the clothes and was about to go to the washroom but he stopped you.

Jimin: “Wait, let us have a wash together.”

Y/n: “What!!!”

You shouted not believing what you heard.

Jimin: “I already saw your naked body baby.”

He said while putting on his clothes.

Y/n: “But-”

Jimin: “No buts. We’re having a wash together.”

Jimin said and picked you up from the bridle style and went to the bathroom. After having the breakfast, you both went for shopping. You both were walking intertwining your hands together.

Y/n: “Hey there is a Louis Vuitton store. Let’s buy something for our boys.”

You pointed the store and spoke. Jimin nodded and both of you went to the store. You were looking something good and fit for the boys. You touched a blue jacket as it was looking stunning.

Y/n Pov

My eye caught a blue jacket. I went for it and touched it as it was looking amazing for Jungkook. Jimin is sitting on the couch scrolling his phone. He only knows to scroll down the phone. Pfft. While I’m choosing outfits for my oppa’s I felt someone is looking at me. For a second, I turned around to see who it is, but I saw only Jimin. I shrugged of the thought and again focused on my work. After buying
good looking outfits for my men. We both went to buys something for Jennie.

Jimin: “Baby you go. I’ll come. I have to make a call.”

I nodded and went inside the store. There are so many clothes which caught my eyes at once. They are so gorgeous. I went straightly for a pink color frock. I bought it for Jennie. And here again I’m feeling that someone is looking at me. After paying the bill I went to Jimin and he was still on the call. Not caring his call, I dragged him with me. I walked faster holding Jimin’s hands. I was already sweating due to fear.