Chapter 05

You directly came to the room crying. It was so hard to understand what he just told earlier. You laid down on the bed hugging your pillowand continued crying.

Y/n: “I hate you Jimin.”

You spoke. Few minutes later you heard a knock on your door. You sat up straight and wiped your tears away and spoke.

Y/n: “Who is it?”

???: “It’s us.”

Y/n: “Come in. The door is not locked.”

They opened the door and came inside. They smiled with you but you didn’t smile back.

Y/n: “Where is Jimin?”

You asked him as you were concerned about him yet you shouted at him.

Yoongi: “He is at his office room.”

Y/n: “Hm”

You hummed after sighing. Yoongi came and sat beside you hugging you from side. You got bit surprised by his actions but didn’t care because right now you needed a hug.

Yoongi: “Do you know Y/n he cares for you a lot. Just try to understand him.”

You looked at him with your tearful eyes. You are also sad that you hurt him. You felt very bad now even you can’t face him.

Y/n: “What is he doing? From what is he protecting me?”

Yoongi: “Look Y/n we’re like brothers to you. We love you a lot. We just want you to be safe. Just try to understand.”

Y/n: “Just tell me the truth.”

Yoongi: “We lost one. Now we can’t lose another one again.”

Y/n: “I can’t understand anything. About what are you guys talking about. About Yoo Jung?”

All of them except taehyung looked at you with widen eyes.

Y/n: “What? There’s nothing to be shocked. Taehyung told me everything.”

Jin: “Taehyung?”

He looked at taehyung raising an eyebrow.

Taehyung: “She asked I told. That’s it.”

He said shrugging. Jin sighed while caressing his temples.

Y/n: “He didn’t tell me everything. Just that she’s his sister, Jimin’s girlfriend and she died. That’s all.”

Yoongi: “As you know about her, we can tell you only one thing, that Jimin wants to protect you. He doesn’t want to lose someone again who is in love with. So just listen to us.”

Jhope: “He lost his mother’s affection when he was 4 years old. His dad was cold enough to make his only child’s life a hell. After he met Yoo Jung he became soft. That is the only time we saw his soft side otherwise he was cold to us too in the past. After meeting Yoo Jung he changed a lot and also after Yoo Jung died he
again changed back to the cold Park Jimin. You are the only one can who can bring our soft Jimin. He cares for you a lot. Maybe he is in love with you. It’s just that he still can’t figure out it. Just go and talk to him Y/n.”

Jhope said. You didn’t know that tears are falling through your cheeks. You felt guilty for what you did earlier.

Y/n; “I feel sorry about him oppa. I just shouted at him for nothing. I’m the one who is dumb hear. I am at fault. Let me go to him.”

You wiped up your tears and stood up and made your way to his office room.You stood up in front of the office door and took a deep breath gathering up courage to talk to him. By waiting for two minutes, you finally knocked the door asking his permission to go inside.