28

Blue's POV

I woke up the next morning and Peep was already awake next to me. I must have fallen asleep at some point despite fighting sleep trying to make sure he was okay through the night.

He looked focused. He hasn't realised i'm awake yet. He had a pen in his hand, writing something onto a loose piece of paper, using the wall as a support.

I yawn and stretch, and he turns around and notices my awakening. "Morning princess" he says softly, putting the paper and pen down and crawling over to me, planting a kiss on my forehead.

I stare up into his beautiful big sad brown eyes for a moment. "Good morning...are you okay Peep?" I ask him gently.

He nods in silence. "I'm sorry I put you through that Blue. I wasn't in a good place..." he starts.

"Gus it's okay. We don't have to speak about it right now if you're not ready" I tell him, knowing how hard he finds it to articulate his feelings sometimes. Just finding the words to express your emotions can be exhausting sometimes.

"I'm gonna be better. I'm gonna do better for you, I promise" he says weakly. Then he cracks a smile. It feels like I haven't seen that goofy grin in so long it made my heart skip a beat.

He's still hovering above me. He starts to goof around, doing stupid dance moves and shit.

Seeing him be himself again made me happy

Seeing him be himself again made me happy. I feel whole when he's smiling.

I playfully poke him in the stomach and chest with my feet. He just laughs and wrestles me until he has me stuck. "Peep!!!" I call. "Lemme go!!"

It just makes him laugh harder, continuing to pin me down. I scream and laugh through laboured breath.

"The fuck is goin on in there dawg? Get a room!" I hear Tracy's voice yell out from the sitting room.

"I have one, but somebody fucked my door up" Peep shouts back with a grin.

I look at him with concern for a second. "Please never do that to me again" I plead quietly, for only his ears. He stares back at me, but before he could answer, about 5 of the guys came running into the room through the broken door and stacked on top of us.

"Lil Busted Door" Tracy shouts. "I can't breathe get off!" I yell through laughter. "Someone better me a fucking blunt i'm tryna wake and bake" I say. "She deserve it after the night she had" Tracy says, pointing one of the guys towards the bud and the rolling papers.

"So who made you the queen of the bus?" Bexey asks me. I shrug and smirk. "UR MOM" I blurted out like a 12 year old... what the fuck did I just say... At least Peep was chuckling.

I can suddenly hear someone playing a Peep song max volume in the next room. "YOOOO PEEP THIS IS FIRE" I hear someone yell. I look at Peep confused, because i'd never heard this one.

"It's new I haven't released it anywhere yet" he fills me in before I even ask. I listen for a moment and hide my face with my pillow, the damn lyrics were making me blush.

I be in the backseat smokin on Thrax,
Can I have some cash please, she don't gotta ask,
You don't gotta ask me she don't gotta ask,
Still yellin free Max B, Free Gucci,
Fuck me in the backseat baby make it last,
I remember last week came too fast,
Lil Peep nasty, scratches on the back,
But I got racks and she lovin on my tats

My mind sends me flashbacks of us in his car last week... Peep pulls the pillow off my face laughing. "Well?"

"It's good it just took me by surprise..." I say with a grin. "Gimme kiss" I say, he leans in and plants one on my lips.

"Gross!!!!! Get a room!!!!!!" Bexey jokes. Peep picks up the pillow that was on my face with one hand, still kissing me, and throws it at him. Peep doesn't lose contact with my lips the whole time.

When he breaks away I yell at Bex. "Fuck off Bexey, isn't there a blunt you should be rolling?"

He just chuckles. "FINE. But only cuz I want one anyway. NOT because you told me to"

This was a perfect morning. I sat there smoking on a fat blunt, eating my favourite cereal in Peep's T shirt, boxers and socks. Everyone seemed happy and chill.

I want everything to stay exactly like this, forever.