9

Travis's POV

After trying to text Blue a bunch of times with no response I assumed she was just somewhere with Peep again. I didn't wanna bother them but I was so fucking excited to tell her I had made friends with Lil Tracy. I'm friends with Lil Tracy.

We had been vibing all night. I think he actually likes my company. This is so fucking sick. To be honest I still haven't even wrapped my head around the fact that all this is actually happening. My best friend is hooking up with Lil Peep and i'm friends with Lil Tracy. We get to go to after parties and backstage shows. I'm so glad I dragged Blue to that party. This is fucking SICK.

I scan the party for any trace of Blue or Peep but I can't find either of them. Maybe they've slipped away again like last time. I decide to check a few of the rooms in the house to see if they're in any.

Then I find a quiet(ish) room at the very back of the house. The door is closed so I gently knock. No response. I slowly push it open and find Blue and Peep, asleep on the floor. How the fuck they managed to fall asleep at an after party is beyond me. Then again the room smells heavy with weed. They must have been high as fuck.

I look over and see two couches. Why the fuck are they on the floor then? I kinda chuckle to myself. Random as fuck. Blue is in Peeps arms, tucked into his chest. They're passed the fuck out. Looks low key peaceful. Then I notice hickeys on both their necks.

They fucked oh my god. A weird feeling of protectiveness rushes over me. Blue would never give it up so soon unless she was really into him. She usually has so much trouble trusting anyone let alone letting them in like that after everything she's been through. I just don't want her to ever get hurt again. Not the way she was with Kaiden. I promised her it would never happen again as long as i'm around.

Suddenly Blue stirs. She mumbled something while rubbing her eyes and looking around, causing Peep to slowly wake up. She looks confused. "Travis?" she mumbles again. She sits up.

"Hey sleepy head" I say laughing. "No idea how you two managed to sleep during an after party". Peep sits up too, also looking confused. Then he chuckles. "Holy fuck we passed out on the floor"

Blue stretches her arms out, still sitting on the hardwood floor next to the tattooed rapper. "I was so relaxed I wanna go back" she says with a smile. "What did we miss?"

"Heaps of shit!" I exclaim. "I was just checking on ya. Come back out!". She looks at Peep and he looks back at her. They look so in love. It's only been a few days...I just hope he doesn't hurt her.

"Aight man we'll be out in five minutes" Peep says in a tired voice while grinning, also stretching his arms. Then I leave to give them some privacy to get back to...whatever it was they were doing.