18

Blue's POV

Peep holds my hand in his and leads me onto the tour bus. I'm excited but nervous at the same time. It's so different to me, this whole lifestyle. I don't know how i'm going to handle living in a bus for this long.. but i'd do anything to be by Peep's side. It makes him happy when I support him and his music and that's important to me because I know it is to him.

It was a lot bigger than I imagined. There were different rooms, a bigger room at the back of the bus with a queen bed that was ours. Then towards the front of the bus there were rows of bunks, and even sitting rooms with tables and couches.

Peep releases my bag he was carrying for me and sets it in our room. Then he picks me up playfully and throws me gently onto the bed with a chuckle.

"This our home for a few weeks boo" he says with a grin as he climbs on top of me so he's hovering over my body, his chain dangling in my face.

"You're my home Gus" I say softly, knowing he probably wouldn't even understand just how serious I was in saying that. He really was my only sense of security lately.

He plants a kiss on my forehead and I run my fingers through his bleached hair. "Good, cuz i'm not letting you go anywhere without me" he tells me with a grin, flashing his pink grill at me.

"Also" he starts, but he's interrupted by one of the guys at the front of the bus screaming "WHOS TRYNA GET LITTTTTTTT?!!"

I ignore it because i'm interested in what he had to say. Peep slides the door shut behind us. "I have a surprise for you"

"What??? What is it???" I ask impatiently. "You'll have to wait and see, I don't have it ready yet" he says. "Gus that's unfair tell me!!" I plead, tugging on his hoodie. He smiles and shakes his head. "You gotta wait boo" he says firmly. "Don't do this to me, I need to know now Gusssssss" I continue to beg with him. I can't stand surprises unless i'm not told about them beforehand. If I am, I send myself crazy wondering.

He's stubborn. He refuses to tell me. I slowly slide my hand up his shirt and run my fingers down his bare torso. "I bet I can make you tell me" I say cheekily, staring up at him as seductively as possible, hoping he'll give in.

My hands trail down to the top of his jeans and I begin to unbuckle his belt. I've never known anyone else to wear belts all the time like Peep does, I used to find it dorky and would giggle at him when he got undressed. But I realised he's so damn skinny his pants won't stay up otherwise.

"You wanna tell me now?" I say playfully, working my hands down further. I can tell by the look on his face he wants to give in but he's standing his ground. Fuck he's good at this. I feel him hardening. I smirk at him. "I'm not telling you Blue" he says in a half groan. He doesn't want me to stop but I won't give him want he wants right now unless he gives in to me. "Babyyyyyyyyyy" he winces as I work him up.

He leans in and begins to suck on my neck, probably in attempt to distract his mouth from revealing too much. I let out a soft moan but restrain myself. After all, I want him to give in to me.

After a moment he moves away from my neck and looks into my eyes. God fucking damn it i'll let him have whatever he wants when he looks at me with those big brown eyes.

He tells me once more. "Im not spoiling it"

"Fine" I say. Then he covers me in his kisses.