6

Blue's POV

"Who would have thought we would ever go to a Lil Peep gig together... and that you were the one inviting me" Travis says, stunned as he sits on my bed waiting for me to finish getting ready. I just roll my eyes and smirked while I straighten my hair, sitting on the floor of my bedroom in front of a long mirror.

"So you gonna tell me what happened with him that night?" he asks. He's been asking non stop since last night.

"Ughhhhh we hooked up ok? Is that what you wanna hear?" I say. He squints his eyes as if he doesn't think i'm telling him everything.

"That can't be it. He beat the shit outta your ex and led you upstairs. I saw it!"

"Nothing happened upstairs Trav he literally just cleaned my face up and made sure I was okay after the hit" I say.

"There's more to it I know it" he claims. I just shrug. "I can't believe my best friend is hooking up with lil peep!" he yells childishly but I can't help but laugh at him. "We're not hooking up" I say. "You just said you did?"

"Yes but like...fuck Trav i don't know what we're doing okay it was one kiss" I reply. "Plus, I don't even know if i'm ready to trust someone again anyway"

He looks over in sympathy. Then I finish getting ready, we take a couple shots of tequila and head down stairs. My father is missing again. Most likely on another drug bender. I sigh at the thought. "Uber's here" Trav says and we make our way outside and into the white car parked in the driveway.

We arrive at this underground club venue. I start to feel nervous as fuck. I don't even know any of Peep's music. Is that weird? I pop a valium to calm myself. Travis looks elated, basically wriggling with excitement. We walk in, it's dark. I see a familiar face at the back of the room near a door to the side of the stage area. It's Tracy.

"Ayo Blue!" he shouts. I walk over, Travis follows. "Peep says he wants you to sit up here with us" Tracy explains, motioning towards a spot up at the back on the stage. Trav looks like he's about to burst with excitement now. My heart sinks a little because the thought of being in view of the whole audience made me nervous as fuck.

I follow Tracy towards a few other boys I had seen before, but not met properly. "Blue, this is Bexey, Wicca and Horsehead" he kinda slurred, sipping his lean. I stood awkwardly between Tracy and Travis. "Hey" Tracy says quietly in my ear. I turn to look at him. "Don't be shy shawty Peep really likes you" he smiles and my heart flutters at the comment. I look back at Trav, he must have heard because his eyes are wide.

Suddenly a smoke machine fills the dark room with fog and loud bass filled music starts to play. The crowd starts to scream, loudly. Fuck i'm so nervous and i'm not even the one performing..

Then out comes Gus. He walks to the centre of the stage. He grabs the mic. But first, he turns around, as if to check for me. He gives me his goofy grin and I smile back with butterflies in my stomach. Then he turns back to the crowd of screaming people and begins to sing...

"Spend a lifetime in the background..
you know I spend a lifetime in the background.."

Holy shit, his fucking voice is so attractive. I cant lie it was such a turn on watching him in his element like that, in front of so many people that clearly adored him. I don't blame them...

Tracy joins for a few songs. Everyone seems to love him just as much. The crowd was hype as fuck.

"Rip my shirt, kiss my neck, throw me on the floor girl, make me sweat" he sang, and mid song turned around to face me.

Oh my god. I could feel so many eyes on me now.

He came right over to me and sang directly to me. (POV)

"I can be whatever that you want me to be

"I can be whatever that you want me to be..." he sings, pointing right at me. Oh my god there's a damn waterfall in my pants...

Then he turns back around to face the crowd again. I look at Travis. His jaw is on the floor.