12

Blue's POV

Everything felt perfect right now. Gus was dancing with me in the middle of the club, the flashing lights bounced off his beautiful tattooed face. He was a drug and I was completely addicted. I was kinda high and kinda drunk. But I was the happiest i've been in a long time. The energy was pure bliss. We laughed at each others corny moves. I wanted to take a mental picture of the smile on his face right now and remember it forever.

People were looking at us but I didn't care. He pulled me in and kissed me right there. His lips were warm and felt like home. I loved being with him.

I went and got another drink. But something started to feel off and I couldn't put my finger on it. I didn't know what it was. As I sipped the henny my vision began to blur and I felt a hot flush come over my entire body head to toe. I started to wobble. I grabbed Gus's arm attempting to keep my balance. He looked at me with concern.

"Shit Blue you okay??" he asks. "I think so" I tell him. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick I feel kinda sick" I say, thinking it must be the alcohol. Im sure I just need to throw up and i'll feel better. "Do you need me to come with you?" he asks me. I don't want him to have to see me puke again so I shake my head. "I'm okay" I say. "Text me if you need me okay boo?" he tells me, concern in his eyes. I nod and try to navigate myself to the bathroom.

I start to walk through the crowd and my legs feel like they're about to give way. I start to panic a bit and look back for Gus, but there's already a crowd of people around him blocking him from my view. I feel an arm grab me as my vision completely fades out.

"Peep!" I call out to Gus. That was the very last thing I remember.

When I finally regained my consciousness I found myself in Tracy's room in his bed, with Tracy on one side of me and Travis on the other. I shoot up suddenly and before I even know what's happening Tracy shoved a bucket in front of my face like he already knew I was going to be sick. With watering eyes I look at him in bewilderment. "How did you know?" I start, speech somewhat slurred.

"Shit B you been doing it for hours, thank fuck you're conscious now" Tracy replies, looking rather relieved for someone who just had to witness that expulsion. "Peep had us watch you so you wouldn't accidentally choke in your sleep" he adds.

"Where is he?" I say immediately. What the fuck is going on. "He's looking for Kaiden" Travis chimes in. What the fuck? I look down at my body and notice that my arms and legs are covered in bruises and cuts. "What the fuck happened Trav??" I start to cry.

"...we think Kaiden spiked you again" he replies. "If you hadn't come back to consciousness soon we were gon' take you to the damn hospital" Tracy says. "But then Trav said this has happened a couple times and he knows what to do" he adds. "Sounds fucked up, i'm sorry B"

A silent tear rolls down my face as I stare blankly at the wall in front of us. I've zoned out for a second as I come to the realisation that it's happened again. I felt so violated. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to know where these bruises came from. Kaiden has drugged me over 4 times now. All 4 have been after our split.

My thoughts are interrupted by Trav's hand on my back. "Hey..you okay?" he says softly. I just nod. "Was it definitely Kaiden?" I ask. Suddenly Travis's face drops. Oh god what now.

"Yeah Blue I found you tied up in the back of his fucking car. I'm so sorry" he responds. What the fuck. "You what?"

"I woke up to like 30 missed called from Peep. Peep said you went missing. You left to go to the bathroom and he couldn't find you and he started panicking. He said you felt unwell and I put two and two together. The first place I checked was Kaiden's house. I waited outside and watched him pull up with you tied up in the back"

Kaiden has drugged me a few times. It's a fucking weird way he attempts to exercise control over me when I don't listen to him anymore. But he's never tied me up and fucking kidnapped me. That's insane.

Tracy looks at me sympathetically. "Thank you for looking after me" I say quietly to the two of them. I could hear a bunch of random people partying downstairs, probably kicking on after the club. But I felt safe with these two.

I need a fucking valium. I feel like fucking shit mentally and physically. I'm so mad that that fucking scum bag got to me again.

Suddenly the door busts open abruptly. Peep's tall lean body appears, his knuckles and T shirt covered in blood. "Gus!" I call to him, immediately bursting into tears.