11

Peep's POV

It's been nearly two weeks straight and I haven't spent a day apart from Blue. And I don't wanna. We've been inseparable lately. I feel for her because she's got no real family to go home to. Her house ain't a home. I wanna be her family. I wanna make her feel like i'm her home.

I know I can be an asshole at times. I know I don't call my mama as much as I should. I'm a fuck up at best. But it makes me feel good when she texts me. She's always been supportive of me and it's nice to know how much she cares. It breaks my heart that Blue's dad hasn't even noticed she hasn't come home in two weeks other than to grab some shit. I know it hurts her, but she doesn't speak much about it.

But I know it hurts her. I would never hurt her. My dad was a deadbeat too and I don't speak much on it, but I know how much it hurts. I understand how much that shit eats at you. Even when you don't acknowledge it.

I watch her as she gets ready for tonight. GBC is tryna go to some club for an album release party for one of the guys.

The way she brushes her long brown hair and fixes her makeup...I could watch this shit forever. "You want a line?" I ask her as I finish racking up, licking the excess of my credit card. I hadn't actually touched coke in a minute but I wanted to have a really good night tonight. "Yeah aight" she responds and walks over to me. I snort mine and hand her the rolled up note. "Be careful baby this shit is strong" I warn her, pointing at the smaller line.

Blue can really handle her shit, i've seen it. But it doesn't mean i'm not gonna be careful with her. I don't wanna make her feel like she's a damn child either though. She snorts her line.

"I'm all ready" she says as I pull her in by her waist and kiss her neck. "You look so sexy" I tell her. She looks fucking amazing. "Hold up" I say, and take one of my gold chains off my neck and place it around hers. "That's for you" I say. "And so everyone at this damn club knows your mine"

She smiles at me. The prettiest smile i've ever seen. She's my girl. I know she's gonna get a lot of attention tonight looking the way she does but she's coming home with me. I gotta remind myself of that so I don't flip my shit.

I feel bad that i've got Blue in this environment. I love my friends and collaborators and shit but our apartment is in a kinda dangerous area. The house itself it always full of random ass people, sometimes people I don't even know. She's too pure to be in a place like this. It just makes me wanna grind harder with my music and get us outta here. Give her the life she deserves.

One of the guys pulls up in his big ass car and we all pile in. I have a bunch of lyrics jumbled up in my head. Lines I wanna write, songs I wanna make. A lot of them are about Blue.

We arrive at the club and head in through the back entrance. A bunch of people flood over to talk to us, take photos and shit. I know Blue still ain't used to this shit so I feel protective in these situations. I love supporters but I don't want them to overwhelm her. I use my body as a shield over her, blocking her from the crowd as we keep moving.

There's a booth at the back of the club one of the guys had set up. "You want a drink baby?" I ask Blue as she sits down. She nods her head. "Aye someone bring that henny!" I shout.

I hand her a cup. She takes a sip and leans in to my ear to whisper something to me. "Peepy dance with me" she says giggling. Man I love it when she calls me that. "Ima need a few shots first" I say, my awkwardness needs to drown away in this henny if i'm gonna dance. I'm not much of a dancer, I usually just walk around when I perform. I only really dance when i'm on some clown shit. But fuck it I told this girl i'd do anything for her and it's true.