19

Peep's POV

I don't wanna ever wake up without Blue in my arms again now that I know what this feels like.

My anxiety usually wakes me up earlier than her. It's either that or the coke. Not like we wake up early anyway, it's usually around midday but when I wake up she's always asleep in my arms.

Just like it should be.

I'm scrolling through my instagram when I notice a picture she posted last night. Well fuck when I say last night I guess I meant before we went to bed, that was prolly around 7am.

thatgrlblue  goodnite 2 my cry bby 💗8,726 LikesView all 764 commentsGorgiepoo wtf is that lil peep??? Kaylaaaa77 lmao now she on the tour bus? Travvyyboyy i miss y'all already wtf ft me

thatgrlblue goodnite 2 my cry bby 💗
8,726 Likes
View all 764 comments
Gorgiepoo wtf is that lil peep???
Kaylaaaa77 lmao now she on the tour bus?
Travvyyboyy i miss y'all already wtf ft me

Shit now i'm smiling all goofy to myself. I'm so in love I could puke. It scares me. I fuck up everything that's ever gone right in my life but I can't lose her. Everything is perfect but it still doesn't stop me from being anxious as fuck about the fact that I have so much to lose now.

I used to be alone. I used to have no one to care for but myself. I was depressed as fuck but at least there was nothing anyone could take from me that I hadn't already lost. None of my exes made me feel the way Blue does. Fuck.

I look at her, sleeping peacefully, so fucking beautiful. My girl. She's like a lil me too. But shit that scares me too. I don't want her to end up like me. She's too good for that. I wanna be better for her too. I don't wanna drag her down with me.

I tuck her in all cosy into the blanket and give her a kiss on the forehead. Then I go join the guys, shutting our bedroom door behind me to let her get some more sleep.

"He's awake!!" I hear Tracy yell from the sitting room. I make my way down and find him rolling a blunt while live on Instagram. "Ayoooo" he says with a grin as I enter the room. A couple of the other guys are seated around the table too.

I still feel like i'm half asleep but wide awake at the same time too. It's like exhaustion mixed with anxiety. It's only been like a week of tour but this shit is more draining than I ever imagined.

"Where's your girl Peep?" I hear one of the guys ask. Then I turn around to see someone i've never seen before standing in the doorway behind me, leaning on the frame. He sort of lingered there like he was actually waiting for my answer rather than making conversation in passing.

It wasn't the fact that I had no idea who the fuck this person was, I was used to being around strangers all the time. It was the way he addressed me, asking about Blue before i'd heard any other word from his mouth.

I just stood there for a moment, kind of caught off guard. I looked at him. He was a pretty built dude. Scruffy dark hair and shades on, so I couldn't see his eyes.

"Uhh asleep man why?" I question, looking back at Tracy as if to ask him who the fuck this guy was. "She's blowing up on insta bro, she's a baddie for real" he says with a grin that irked me. "I wanna know if she's finer in person" he continues, with this confusing confidence.

That's a weird as fuck way to start a conversation with someone, at least in my eyes. "Who are you bro?" Tracy questions, seemingly noticing my discomfort.

"Fish's homie. He said y'all need a plug? I can hook you up with whatever you need for real" he says. I ignore him and sit down. This dudes vibes are weird as fuck but he was right in saying we needed a plug. Desperate times I guess.

Tracy slides me a plate with a couple lines racked up and a credit card. "Time to wake up" he says with a laugh. I knew this was gonna be a long ass day. I roll up a note and clean the plate.

"Getting ready for the show tonight?" the same dude asks. I stare at him for a second. I keep forgetting to answer him when he speaks to me. I keep getting lost studying his weird ass vibe.

After a long and presumably weird pause I just nodded. "Yeah man. Trace can you pass that bottle". An anxious feeling took over me that I wanted to avoid at all costs.