23

Peep's POV

"Why the fuck is she here man" I find myself asking Tracy. I'm staring at Kayla from across the bus.

"Fuck knows bro she a groupie" Tracy responds carelessly, but i'm still kinda bothered. She makes my girl feel uncomfortable so I ain't want her here. This is our space. She has me fucked up if she thinks she can waltz in here like she knows me.

I'm not one to start conflict that's the issue. I avoid it because it makes me anxious as fuck. I sip my lean, pop a brick and sit here side eyeing this bitch like a fucking psycho.

I'm not taking my eyes off this hoe. Last time I left Blue alone in a room with her she was rude as fuck to her and make her feel all whack and shit.

Blue's in our room doing her makeup for tonight. I know as soon as she sees Kayla her moods gonna shift and I hate that. She shouldn't have to feel uncomfortable in our own fucking space.

Bex slides me his phone. I pick it up to see he's written me a note in his notes app.

bro why this bitch always find us lol

I laughed but didn't break my stare. I wrote him a note back and slid his phone back to him.

y didn't u just text me dumbass lol

He sits there for a second then cracks up. I text him instead this time.

Peep🐣: want this hoe gone in like 30 min

Bexey!!: why wussup

Peep🐣: blu💙

Bexey!!: wym??

Peep🐣: blue can't stand that hoe n she'll prolly come out here in 30 tops

Bexey!!: want me to say sum

Peep🐣: LMAOO

"Can all groupies get the fuck out it's serious meeting time!!!" Bex yelled loud as fuck while I tried to hold back my laugh. Kayla and two other random hoes turn around and look at him. "Huh?" one says.

"Bruh he said get the fuck out" I call, feeling kinda harsh but loosing my patience with this bitch.

"We'll see you at the club later but you gotta bounce for now" Tracy joins knowing exactly what the fuck is up. "See you later ladies" Mackned chimes in as he ushers them out, blowing them hella kisses and shutting the door.

The whole bus went silent for a minute.

Then we all started pissing ourselves laughing. "Broooo what the fuck" I said through laughter. Tracy was doing this windex spray bottle sounding ass chuckle making me laugh even harder.

"That bitch is everywhere" Bex says, emphasising the fuck out of everywhere. "The inescapable bitch" Mackned says making us all laugh uncontrollably again.

"Fuck man stop making me laugh my face hurts" I say, pulling on the draw strings of my hoodie to cover most of my face. I have goddamn tears in my eyes fuck. "You need more lean then" Bex says refilling my cup with a grin. I'm
glad because i'm tryna get fucked up tonight.

Suddenly Blue emerges from the back room, looking fine as ever. Whenever she walks into a room full of people I feel proud as fuck that everyone knows she's my girl. She always makes everyone's heads turn.

"What's going on in here that's so funny" she asks with a smirk. The guys just shrug and keep laughing. I pour her a drink as she comes to sit beside me.

"You look beautiful boo" I tell her as I hand her the cup. "Thanks daddy" she whispers into my ear making me blush like a damn fool.

We all sat and got faded for a bit when Blue texted me.

Blue💙: idk why but i'm feeling anxious asf rn

Peep🐣💖: aw bby u ok??

Blue💙: idk gus i have a weird feeling abt tonight

Peep🐣: wym boo

Blue💙: idekk something just feels weird

Peep🐣: xanny?

Blue💙: plsssss

She grabs my hand and leads me into our room closing the door behind us. She had this look of concern on her pretty lil face. I pull out my xans and hand her two.

"Gus can you just sit here with me for a bit" she speaks. I plant a kiss on the top of her head. "Of course boo"

nineteenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara