Not Alone: War for Power, War for the Universe

-PROLOGUE-

Terria, 2603

Formerly called Earth, name is changed by the United World Government in 2040. Every country considered powerful, that exchange rates in every country is 1:1.  Human technology is sky high and made major breakthroughs in Science, one of these is the artificial ozone layer to replace the original and devastated ozone layer, and saved the people of Terria from the deadly 50 degrees celsius in every summer and -40 degrees celsius of winter and the Letzte Teleskop: made by a German Scientist, it can see through everything in the universe with great magnification.

The UWG military officially used Artificial Intelligence to reduce number of casualties in the brink of war. Special weapons are also created, weapons so advance that guns from the 21st and 22nd century looked like children's toys. Superweapons like the ion cannon orbits around the Terria like a sattelite can be programmed and used anytime destroy the enemy within seconds. And the so called flying battleships, turning the tide of battle in just its presence 

The UWG do not struggle for the possession of Oil anymore, but for the possession of antimatter... Such small amount of antimatter can produce great energy to be used in many things, especially in space research. And they are having antimatter crisis these days.

Aside from the UWG, there are rebels who made their own group and is growing in a rapid rate. They are called The Division. They fight for the independence of one country to another. They do not like a one world leader, because one mistake can destroy all of humanity. They keep making wars against the UWG and made their own weapons which are somehow, as powerful as the UWG's weapons also. Although they do not have superweapons or flying battleships, they still had an edge against the UWG. They became infamous for their elite infantry capable of sabotage, hijack, and combat. And their hackers which once hacked the system of the UWG ion cannon and created large devastation in Terria.  And so they are somehow branded also as Pirates.

War is coming, both are planning to destroy each other.

There is only one thing they are in agreement... Looking for other life out there in the Universe. They are in a Cold War for space research

What will they find?

What will they do?