Katsuki looked at Izuku and if it weren't for his green hair, he wouldn't have recognized him. Even his eyes were empty, his bright emerald eyes looked numb.

᯽᯽᯽

The sector was fully evacuated as Number one hero All Might and All For One fought. The students had successfully got Izuku back and they were with the paramedics who were trying to stabilize him before transporting him.
"You're doing a great Job Kid, stay awake." The paramedic praises the boy, he should be dead by now and yet he was still alive, awake and resisting the pain.

Katsuki watched with the squad who were also standing there anxiously, tho none could compare to the blond.

"Okay he's stable let's go! Can someone accompany?" He asks in a hurry and Katsuki immediately steps up and follows inside. "Name and relationship with the boy?" He asks as he fills some paper while the others focus on Izuku.
"Katsuki Bakugo, boyfriend." He answers eyes focused on Izuku who was barley awake.
The paramedics were focusing fully on the viridian teen.

"Izuku Midoriya you better stay the fuck awake." Katsuki orders to the greenette who smiled slightly.
"Don't worry Kacchan, you promised a date remember? My expectations are high this time." He giggles softly making Katsuki snort.

The paramedics used the moment of distraction to treat Izuku's wound. "You're a fucking idiot, I'm never letting you go out on your own again, you fucking hear me?!" He glares at his boyfriend slowly taking his hand after he got the okay from the medic. "And that blonde bitch. She was a shitty actress you know? She even called me Bakugo! It was so weird so you better never fucking call me that." Katsuki glares at him making Izuku chuckles before coughing blood inside the mask which terrorized Katsuki even tho he didn't let it show. "Idiot.. You're a goddamn idiot who won't speak or laugh until further notice because even tho I miss it very much, I'd prefer you stay fucking alive." He squeezes his hand as the medics work around him, Katsuki was slightly in the way, but the freckled boy was staying awake thanks to him, so they took the extra steps around.

"I'm proud of you Nerd, not because you're an idiot who puts himself in danger the second he gets the chance to, but because you didn't budge.. That idiotic bastard should know not to mess with you." Katsuki smirks kissing his forehead. "No one can mess with you except me, because we're going to get stronger together, right?" Katsuki smiles sadly as he watched the boy smile in agreement.

"What is his quirk?" The medic asks and Izuku looks at Katsuki worried.
"He's quirkless and I swear to All Might if you stop treating him for that I-" Katsuki stops talking after seeing the small smile of the man.
"I won't, I'm also quirkless, it'd be quite contradictory to not treat someone for that. I was just asking since sometimes it can affect the treatment." He says with a comforting smile which calmed the two teens.

"I also wanted to be a hero, but resolved to being a medic. I find it really admirable that you're working so hard for your dream." He says more to himself as he changes the blood sac. "Now let's just hope that that villain gets the punishment he deserves." He mumbles and Katsuki can't help but see a little part of Izuku in the man.

"Haru, you're mumbling again." One of his colleagues points out making the other nod slightly embarrassed.
"Sorry." He whispers giving a quick smile to the boys.
"It's surprising you're alive, a miracle you're still awake and unbelievable that you're stable." One of the paramedics says confused. Izuku should have died a long time ago, something was off.

"He.. gave.. something.." Izuku manages to say before wincing in pain.
"Something? Just nod yes or no." The medic asks worried. "Was it by a quirk?" He asks and he slight shakes his head no. "Injection?" This time he nods yes.

᯽᯽᯽

Shigaraki was the one taking care of watching Izuku for the next 5 hours.
'You're going to bleed to death, where are these idiots!? Aren't they supposed to be heroes!?' He says telepathically to Izuku while anxiously scratching his neck.
'I don't know.. maybe they didn't figure it out..' Izuku was slightly sad at that idea.

Shigaraki has an idea and takes a picture of the half alive boy who hadn't even notice it. This was the same picture he sent to Toga, this was going too far, she would stop the act and come back if she saw this. At least he hoped so.

The tall man known as Kurogiri enters the room with a small metallic box.
"Are you sure about this? You know what will happened if-" the misted man was cut when shigaraki took the box with the injection in it.
"And if I don't do it, he dies." Shigaraki says taking the syringe and filling it with a thick teal coloured liquid.

Izuku was confused and he was slightly panicked but he didn't have the energy to do anything.
"W-what's that..?" He asks under his breath.
Shigaraki doesn't answer only injecting the liquid.

'It'll produce extra adrenaline to your brain and heart so they don't stop functioning it should last about 4 days. If those idiots still aren't there I'll give you an other shot. Won't stop the pain but at least you're alive.' He explains to the boy who nodded to the best of his capability. 

᯽᯽᯽

They had arrived at the hospital and Izuku was rushed inside and was going to be put in the O.R. They had to do some blood tests to look at whatever he was given since he could die if he were to get certain types of medications.

"The others are gonna be there after your surgery.." Katsuki whispers carefully holding Izuku's hand. "I'll also be there the whole fucking time. And you better come out alive, got that?!" Katsuki says harshly a tear quietly falling. Izuku carefully raises his hand to wipe Katsuki's tear with his thumb.

"I'll be fine Kacchan.. Anyways, I have too much information to.. To die.." He smiles softly as Katsuki kisses him.
"And once you're out, we'll have too brush your teeth cause you taste like fucking blood." The blonde smirks making Izuku chuckle silently.

"Sir, we're going to have to leave for the O.R." Someone enters and Katsuki nods looking at Izuku with a worried frown.

"I'll be waiting for you the whole time.. Don't die on me okay?" He says kissing Izuku one last time.
"I won't, I promise." He whispers as the doctors leave with him.

Katsuki goes to the waiting room where he spotted the group of their small rescue squad, Present Mic and Aizawa.

But could Izuku really hold that promise?