- 𝟽 -

Today was the first day of school and Katsuki was there early to hang out with Izuku before it started. Katsuki was obviously accepted in UA hero course and he was also the one who placed the highest in the entrance exam.

Izuku and Katsuki were in the empty classroom of Class 1-A since Aizawa would be their homeroom teacher he trusted them not to cause chaos. Yet. Katsuki took a seat in front of Izuku and turned his chair to face him.

"I can't believe we both got in UA" Katsuki says in a long sighs with a small chuckle at the end.

Izuku lays his head on his desk still looking at him.
"Me either, I knew you would but me.. It's just so weird, how things turned out." He smiles softly.

"Still want to become the wonder duo?" Katsuki asks smiling when he saw his friend's eyes lit up.

"You remember!!?" He asks shocked and excited.
"Tsk- of course I fucking do" He answers like it was obvious.

"We'll be the best wonder duo ever!" Izuku giggles looking up at Katsuki who was looking at him with a small smile.

"The fucking best." Katsuki smirks admiring the viridian boy, but they're moment was cut short by the arrival of the new classmates.

Izuku couldn't help but become nervous and look down at his desk.

"Hey! You're the guy from the entrance Exam!" A red head grins going to see Katsuki who was looking at him annoyed.
"Fuck off." The blond glares at him in pure annoyance.

"Oh and you're the guy who was with All Might right?" He asks in Izuku's direction and he nods.

"Eijiro Kirishima, you placed second in the practical exam.. your quirk hardening gives the power to harden and sharpen any or all parts of his body, causing his flesh to become jagged and rock-like." Izuku thinks out loud looking at the boy who was taken aback.

"Nerd, you're mumbling again." Katsuki touches the shoulder of the smaller boy making him come back to reality and blush.

"s-s-sorry." He stutters looking at Kirishima embarrassed.

"No worries dude! But I don't remember seeing you at the entrance exam, what's your name?" He asks Izuku who was nervous.

"Izuku Midoriya.. It's nice meeting you" He says timidly.

"Wait.. Aren't you the kid who went missing?" He asks Izuku who instantly became uncomfortable.
"Shut the hell up Shitty Hair. It ain't your fucking buisness." Katsuki answers for his friend.

"My hair ain't shitty!" Eijiro says touching his hair understanding that he shouldn't push on the matter.

"It isn't Kirishima-kun,your hair is really nice, Kacchan just gives nicknames to everyone" Izuku explains with a small smile.

"Ohhh, so your name's Kacchan?" He asks looking at the blond who was twitching an eyebrow.

"Call me that one more time and I'll fucking blow you off." Katsuki threatens closing his fist tightly.

"But he just called you that..?" Kirishima looks at them confused.

"Yeah, Deku's the only fucking one to the rest I'm fucking Katsuki Bakugo." He spats at him.

"Okay Bakubro!" He grins ear to ear and Katsuki was ready to to blow him off.
"Don't fucking call me that either." He wanted to blow the red head's face up.

"Katsuki. Stop it." Izuku says firmly and Katsuki sits back down with a 'tsk'.

"So you two are friends?" He asks and Izuku nods.