- 𝟸𝟾 -

Katsuki was the first to wake up and he had Izuku laying on his arm, which was uncomfortable but he didn't mind as he watched him sleep. When he saw his eyes slowly open he smiled at him. "Morning Nerd, slept well?" Katsuki whispers giving him a peck on the forehead.
"Morning Kacchan." He yawns hugging him tightly as an attempt to stretch his arms in the process. "And yes! Kacchan was here, how could I not sleep well?!" The greenette giggles. "What about you?" He smiles sweetly to his blushing boyfriend.

"Stop being so adorable you dumbass. Of course I fucking slept well, I had my human sized teddy bear with me." He smirks proud to see the blush form on the smaller boy's cheeks.

"Your dads wanted to talk to you, they went to grab breakfast and All Might should join after." The blonde explains.
"Mmmhh" He groans sitting up carefully.
"Stop whining, I'm the one with a sleeping arm because of your dumbass." Katsuki teases pretending to be annoyed.
"It's not my fault you're comfortable." He retorts, puffing out his cheek.
"And it's not my fault your too adorable to move." Katsuki teases pinching his cheek.
"Ow!" Izuku whines adorably and Katsuki smirks slowly bringing their lips together.
"Like I said, fucking adorable." He smirks against his lips.

"Stop kissing me when I'm mad, it's unfair." Izuku mumbles flustered.

They both back away hearing a cough coming from the entrance of the room to be met with the two parents and All Might who was at lost of words.

"You two are..?" Toshinori blinks at multiple times as he processes what he just saw.
They both blush even more then they already were, realizing that their teacher didn't know about their relationship and had just found out by walking in on them.

"Hi All Might, happy to see you!" Midoriya smiles nervously trying to do a change in subjects.
"I can't say I'm surprised tho, Young Midoriya is the only one who gets to be close to Bakugo for more then 10 seconds without being blown out to space-" Yagi laughs nervously.
Katsuki 'tsk' as he looks away, still embarrassed that they walked in when he was kissing Deku. 
"You better not say shit or I'll fucking kill you." Katsuki threatens with a death glare.
"Don't worry, I had already assumed that part." He reassures.

Izuku looks at his parents who were oddly quiet, the same feeling that he did something bad came back.
"Did I do something wrong?" Izuku asks lowly which confused the three teacher.
"Why do you think that little listener?" Yamada asks going to hug him seeing his tears form.
"I-I.." Izuku sobs, unable to finish his sentence because of the lump in his throat.
"You two have been acting fucking distant with him, like you're fucking hiding some shit." Katsuki explains with a scold. The look on the two parents soften and soon filled with guilt. "And now you're saying that you want to talk to him and his dumbass brain is telling him the worst fucking scenarios."

The three teachers look at each other and nod, silently agreeing that it was time.
"It's true we've been hiding something but it's not about something you did." Aizawa explains.

Izuku nods unsure as he backs from the hug of Mic. "I'm sorry, I've just been oddly sensitive recently." He admits ashamed.
They all felt bad for not noticing his emotional state sooner, except Katsuki who flicked his forehead.
"Idiot, you've been threw traumatic shit, don't beat yourself up about it." Katsuki scolds him.

Izuku nods unsure as he looks at the three adults. "So, what did you want to talk about?" He asks nervously.
Yamada sits on the end of the bed looking at the freckled teen.
"Izuku, this isn't something easy, and we won't force you to anything.. Me and Shota don't really think of it as a good idea but you deserve to have the final word, whatever the decision is, we'll support you." Yamada starts which worried Izuku.
"You're scaring me, what is it?" He laughs nervously.