- 𝟸𝟹 -

Izuku was still tied to a chair, his abdomen had been teared open and stabbed while his arms were covered in bruises from all the hits he had gotten, he also had broken ribs and bones. His face had taken hits and cuts, All For One was trying to make him join but nothing was working, Izuku wasn't budging with the only hope that someone would come rescue him. It hurt badly and Shigaraki would stand there hoping that the torture would end. He remembered when it was happening to him, tho for him, it was to 'make him stronger' unlike Izuku which the goal was to make him join.

He wanted to make his 'master' stop but he couldn't. He wasn't strong enough to surpass him just yet. The bloodcurdling screams were drowning the place, but Izuku hasn't pleaded for mercy, not even once, because he didn't owe anything to him.

Toga still hasn't come back, it hadn't been more than 2 days, Izuku couldn't help but be disappointed that they hadn't figured out her ruse yet. He was suffering and they were with another version of him, maybe Katsuki was doing their usual couple stuff with her and he knew it was selfish but it annoyed him. Tho he was also scared for Katsuki's safety, he has been trying to find ways to escape but none that would have a successful outcome.

Hisashi was trying to get in Midoriya's brain. "They don't care about you, they never did and never will. You're quirkless, they're all there by pure pity and you know it. So join-" Izuku cuts the man's talking. "Shut up no one asked. They don't care if I'm quirkless. When they hate me they fucking say it, when they have a problem they say it." He spats at him. "So don't you dare put words in their mouths." He growls gritting his teeth but it was soon followed by a loud slap. Izuku's face was only showing rage, no fear or whatsoever. He had pure hatred.

Izuku saw him get closer with a metal rod that he brutally hit with in his face making him wince in pain. His body was trying to get used to the pain but it was nearly impossible.

The league were watching as spectators and they all thought that this was too much. This boy is his son, his own blood and yet here he was beating him, barley keeping him alive. Scratch that, if it wasn't for the league members the viridian teen would be dead hours ago.

Shigaraki had explained to Izuku by telepathy that Toga would have to come back sooner or later for a refill since she couldn't stay permanently in the form, the more blood she had, the longer it lasted. He simply had to wait, it had been two days already and Izuku couldn't bare it anymore. He was hungry, tired, thirsty and in agony. He wanted this to end but he had to stay strong, if not for himself, for Katsuki, his parents and his classmates.

His hair was covering his eyes as he looked up at the man he should call his father stood there laughing at his souffrance. Izuku wasn't afraid anymore, he felt numb. "You're a pity excuse for a vilain." Izuku chuckles looking at him with emptiness. He looked cold. "You know that? There's crazy and there's being a vilain. You're stone cold crazy. A maniac with no life. Calling yourself a vilain would be too much credit for what you are." He smirks in a mocking way. The man named Hisashi Midoriya grabbed him by his hair and lifted him along with the chair.
"Is that all you got?" Izuku laughs and everyone other than the two were standing there frozen. The freckled boy looked like a completely different person, like he had finally lost it.

'What are you doing!? You're going to get yourself killed!' Shigaraki yelled in Izuku's brain directly and he was still smirking.
'I'm just distracting him, they're here for me. I owe you one so leave now, oh and say thanks to Dabi for not burning me last time.' He looks at Shigaraki who looked at him wide eyed feeling both fear and confusion. Why was he letting vilains escape? 'But-' izuku cuts him with a small sincere smile that could easily go unnoticed. 'This is a one time thing, so until next time Shiggy..' Izuku looked back at All for one with a smirk. The rest of the room emptied and the older man was so focused on hurting Izuku, he wasn't noticing anything.