- 𝟿 -

Class 1-A was having a nice day, they were on lunch break eating outside and Izuku and Bakugo had made new friends, well.. Extras he could tolerate if you were to ask Bakugo's opinion.

In this group there was Mina Ashido, Eijiro Kirishima, Denki Kaminari, Hanta Sero, Tsuyu Asui and Ochako Uraraka.

Izuku was sitting against a tree with Katsuki laying on his lap while Izuku was calmly playing with his hair.

"Izuku-kun, are you sure I didn't go to hard on you in training?" Uraraka asks Izuku worried which annoyed the viridian boy but he'd never let it show.

"I think you should have went harder since he kinda won-" Kirishima grins proud of his comeback to defend his friend.

Uraraka was in their group, but she was one of those who looked down on Izuku. He knew that and the others did too, so they silently agreed to put her in her place if needed.

"Y-yeah, but I was scared of hurting him.." She defends herself.

"Floaty bitch, you do realize he won against All Might right? Deku can take a hit no problem." Katsuki glares at her and she grumbles something inaudible.

They were all left in an uncomfortable silence.
"Oh! Denki, you were next to the program, did you want me to help you with anything in particular or just what I observed is okay?" Izuku asks the boy doing a drastic change of subject.

"I'd like help for my brain to stop going numb after using my quirk, I don't even know if it's possible tho-" He laughs embarrassed.

"Don't worry about that, it's already in your program. The solution won't stop every side effects of your quirk but it will at least make you functional and slowly reduce other symptoms." Izuku explains making the blond look at him stars in his eyes.

"YOU'RE THE BEST MIDORIYA!!" He yells raising his hands in victory making the smaller boy giggle.

"Also, thank you Midoriya-kun for all your help in class, you're really a big help! *ribbit*" Tsu says making Izuku smile.
"No, problem, I'm glad I can help" He blushes slightly at the compliment.

"How are you going to help Todoroki-kun tho?, he doesn't seem to want to talk to anyone so far." Mina points out.

"I'm not fully sure yet but I'll find a way!" Izuku says cheerfully, he wasn't sure how to approach the boy since every time, he gets shrugged off in a heartbeat.

"Maybe if he was less fucking full of himself then he'd actually make some progress. That shitty Icy Hot bastard needs to learn how to fucking accept help." Katsuki grumbles and Izuku looks down at his face with a playful smirk.

"You can't accept help either Kacchan" Izuku giggles looking at his friend who was glaring at him.

"I accepted your fucking help, that fucking counts." He pouts.

"True" He smiles continuing to play with his friend's spiky hair.

The rest of the group were looking at each other with a knowing look as they watched the duo.
"Are you guys sure you're not a thing?" Mina asks with a smirk and Izuku tilts his head confused while Katsuki gives her his best death glare.
"What do you mean a thing?" Izuku asks confused making everyone laugh.

"It's so adorable!! One looks like an angry Pomeranian and the other looks like a lost puppy!!" Mina squeals making everyone but the two concerned laugh. Izuku was blushing and Katsuki wanted to kill them but preferred to stay on Izuku's lap.

"Shut the hell up Pinkie." He growls at her and she zips her mouth shut making everyone laugh except Katsuki who was listening to the sweet giggle of his crush.