Worse For Love Sneak Peak:

This is from the beginning of Worse for Love, Kai and Ivy's story which is coming soon! I hope you enjoy!!

Kai's POV:

"Thanks, Eldon for giving us a ride," she gratefully says.

"You know you don't have to call me by my middle name when the guys aren't around, right?" I ask humorously at the habit.

"Eldon's your middle name!?" Ivy asks, shocked.

I nod with a small laugh. "Kai's my actual name."

"Your first name is Kai! Like Kai Parker from Vampire Diaries!" she exclaims.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I shake my head in confusion, making her mouth drop.

"You haven't seen Vampire Diaries! You have to watch it! It's literally the best show in the world!" her words are now starting to slur a little together which makes her rant even funnier to listen to.

"Let's go," I hear a faint scream come from the front door.

"Oh, gotta go." Ivy lifts her head off the car door in a hurry. "You have to watch the show, got it." She points toward me in a demanding way.

"I'll see if it can fit into my schedule. You know, while I'm dating girls who love to read and wear cardigans," I shrug teasingly.

Her head gets thrown back in laughter which may be from the alcohol because I don't think I've seen her this smiley since I met her.

"Well, you made this birthday more enjoyable than before so thank you."

I look at her, taken back. "It's your birthday?"

"Yup." She nods. "The big nineteen today. Yay me," her mood changes immediately as she says the last part while fidgeting with her necklace.

Roman didn't say anything about Ivy's birthday. He's not very much of a loving guy, but we all know that he loves Ivy and would do anything for her. I wonder why they kept it such a secret?

"Ivy!" one of her friends yells again.

"Coming!"

And just like that, she's gone.

♥ ★ ❦ ✱ ♥