Epilogue: Five Years Time

A/N: I honestly can't believe this is it. I have had an amazing journey writing this for all of you and I am truly honored to call you all my readers. I'm so sad this story is ending but it feels right to end it here so I hope that after you read this epilogue you'll feel that way too. I would love to hear from most of you, if not all of you if you can, after this to hear what you've thought. Tomorrow I'll be making a post with a few questions I'd love for you to take the time to answer but other than that I think this epilogue says it all. But just thank you all again for your incredible support, I wouldn't have been able to do any of this without you so thank you and, for the last time, happy reading! xx

********************************************************

"Hurry up we're going to be late!"

"Okay calm down babe, it literally takes five seconds to walk across the yard and into my kitchen, we'll be fine!" Harry stuck his curly head out the bathroom door and rolled his eyes as Lara checked herself in the mirror for the dozenth time while Aria fixed her own hair behind her. 

"Okay you all ready? You know Nora and El are going to be pissed if we don't get over there soon!" Niall sauntered out of his room, running his fingers through his messy brown hair. He was wearing one of his typical Christmas sweaters and Aria couldn't help but laugh at it as he slung his arm around her shoulder. A split second later they all had to stifle their giggles as Louis ran out of the living room with one shoe on and a foamy toothbrush still sticking out of his mouth. 

"Give me a minute, El left Casper asleep in our room and I know he'll wake up crying any minute now!" He slipped his other shoe on before sneaking into one of the spare rooms in the Bungalow. He emerged a few minutes later with his sleeping son in his arms and the communal diaper bag slung over his shoulder. 

"Perfect, let's go!" Harry went first and they all followed him across the frosted grass and quickly bustled into the kitchen to escape the cold bitter wind. 

"There you are! Dinner's on the table and the rest of us are already in the dining room." Liam smiled at the others as he carried the last of the food out with him. 

"About time you all showed up!" Nora had been fussing around with the plates on the table but turned around smiling when she heard them all approaching.

"Sorry we aren't always perfectly on time Mrs. Nora Styles-Payne!" She rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at her brother's comment and annoying use of her full name. But despite his snide remark, time had acted in her favor. Her scars were faded now and over shadowed by her braided blonde hair and baby Finn giggling on her hip. His blonde curly hair and toothless grin looked out at the newcomers, but Audrey was the most excited at the arrival of her uncles and aunties. 

"Der you are 'arry!" She stood up on her chair, much to Nora's dismay, and reached her arms out till Harry picked her up and swung her around in his arms, both of them laughing loudly over the sound of scraping chairs and idle chatter. Her chocolate brown messy curls fell down into her sparkling bright blue eyes, causing her to frown before Harry cheekily blew them off of her face, causing her to erupt into another fit of giggles. 

He set her back on the chair once the others had all sat down, much to her dismay, but Liam soon came over to console her. 

"Come on settle down love." Liam came over and scooped her up, holding her over his shoulder like a fireman would while her innocent giggles echoed through the crowded dining room. 

It had been a tradition since Audrey had been born for all of them to spend Christmas at the Styles house. Usually Harry's family would have joined them but Anne and Robin were on a trip around Europe and Gemma was spending this Christmas with her husband and his family.