32

Since their father was disappointed that he couldn't spend time with his family without a debacle. He told them to start packing to return back home while he takes a few days to himself before he gets home. Bethany didn't want to stay any minute longer after what happened here, especially with Jack and Ethan, then Blossom sleeping with her father. Sleeping with Ethan wasn't enough for her that she had to do it to her father of all.

Bethany is sickened by the fact that Blossom really wants Ethan so much that she would go through all these measures for a guy who doesn't even want her. Bethany left with Lion while Ethan was still sleeping. I was packing up my stuff to not deal with Blossom just in case she started saying things that will piss everyone off.

Ethan woke up going downstairs trying to avoid his father since he hadn't left just yet. He was wondering if Blossom left because he doesn't want to deal with her since she is a sneaky bitch who needs to be put down. Ethan couldn't believe she slept with his father just to get him back, but he knows this Blossom we are talking about. He went back to pack up to get home because he doesn't want to be in an argument with his father, especially because he doesn't want to play this blaming game with him.

His father has been blaming him for not being friends with Jack anymore which led to this situation. Ethan took all of his shit and told me it was time to leave. We left to get to the airport to get home while Blossom finds her way back home. Blossom told Ethan's father goodbye and she always cherished their moment. He was disgusted because he doesn't know why he let her play with him by sleeping with her. I didn't say anything to Ethan all the time we were together because he doesn't seem to be in the mood to talk, so I let him contemplate what happened the past few days. I was thinking about my assignments I have to turn in when I get back on campus.

We arrived at our destination where Ethan kissed my forehead telling me good night knowing this will be goodbye until I hear from him. I got back to campus thinking about Ethan and how he is feeling because he didn't speak throughout the whole plane ride back. I know he is struggling, especially knowing that his father and him are not on good terms.

Eileen doesn't want to speak to them anymore because Jack is life-support, nearly losing his life because some of his organs were punctured due to assault. Eileen wanted to press charges because Ethan needed to be taught a lesson, also she wanted him to pay for hurting their family. Jake was telling his mother that Jack was asking for it, so Ethan gave it to him. Eileen slapped him for saying that although it was true because Jack had so many reasons to stay away from Ethan, he rather chose to bother him until he lashes out on him.

Jake left because his mother was being irrational about this, especially knowing his younger brother. He didn't want to deal with her, so he called Ethan's father telling him to be ready because his mother was planning something for Ethan. Jake didn't like what Ethan's father said on the phone, but he knows not to get into their family issues since he knows they have been like that since their mother died.

Bethany hasn't been in the room lately these days, so I am thinking they are taking a sabbatical from everything. Bethany was supposed to be happy after her engagement party but instead she is upset and living her life in danger with her father becoming harsher every minute.

I called Bethany and Ethan to check up on them to see if they are alive and well. No one answered me, so I called Lion. Lion told me that he hasn't seen Bethany ever since the airport. Bethany told him that she wanted to be alone for some days, it has been some days he hasn't heard from her. He suggested that we go to their house to see if they are here, so I agreed to go. He came to pick me up on campus to check up on them where we got to the front door of their house. The maid opened the door when she heard the knock telling us that they have left the United States for some time. They are going to be out of reach for some time, I am curious where they went. She told me that she was not supposed to tell people where they went, but they went to Germany to live with their aunt for some time to avoid anything. I think their father sent them away to not deal with them, then the maid said she needs to go. This man was walking towards the door asking the maid why she was at the door. She left to handle her work where he pops his head out asking us who we are.