06

Finally, I was able to get part one of the project done with the help of Ethan since he seems invested in helping me. He and I were so happy to get the project out of the way when he asked me if I was busy tonight. ''No, why?'' I am curious because I don't want to be his pawn. He told me he wants to take me somewhere and I told him I don't trust him.

''I don't want to kill you.'' He looks at me. I gave him a look because I am making sure he doesn't want to kill me. He told me to get dressed and he will come to pick me up to go on that date. I went back to my dorm room seeing Bethany and Lion all cuddly next to each other and I was shocked to see this because I thought Bethany didn't like him like that.

''Are you guys dating?'' I was looking in my closet to find the perfect outfit for this unexpected non-date. Bethany said they are not dating and Lion replies that he was this close to asking, but now he thanks me for mentioning it. Lion asked Bethany on a date and he pleads to her to reconsider because he really likes her and wants to give this a try. I put on a dress and put on light makeup because I want to prove to him that I am not looking this good for him, but for the unexpected non-date.

Ethan was outside and I rushed outside to see a nice car. I was shocked to see him riding something like this. I asked him if he was rich and he told me to get in because it's getting dark. I got into the car as he drove off to the destination. I realized he took me to a fancy house and I wanted to know what I'm doing here. I started to ask questions until he told me he wanted to bring me to his house.
''Do you think I am some cheap hoe?'' I asked him with my arms crossed across my chest. He smirks for a little bit until he mentions how I am different from all the other girls he has fun with. ''So you never brought Blossom home?'' He took my hand as we walked inside of the house telling me he never brought any girl home except for me. He had dinner set up for the both of us because he wanted our first date to be special and I told him this is not a date.

''Then why did you come?''

''I know you will keep on asking me, so I wanted to get this over with.'' He looked at me as if I was lying. I know I didn't want him to ask me out anymore, so I made the effort by saying yes on the first one instead of the third one. I want to show him that I am not interested in him and I only see him as an annoying classmate. He was behind me as he touched me whispering in my ear asking me if I only said yes just to see him. I scoffed telling him it was in his wildest dream because I don't date egotistical men.

''I think you like me.'' I can feel his breath hitting my neck which is causing my neck hairs to go up. My body was doing that same thing over again when I was around him and when his voice was touching my body. ''Please stop.'' I plead. He asked me what to stop and I couldn't answer him because I was too deep into his words and his voice. Something about his voice makes my body shiver when he is near me.

He took my hand taking me into the dining room, placing me in my seat next to him. He touched my hand as my arm hair went up and my body just froze. For some reason every word and touch melts into my body. It was like his voice and touch is heaven and I yearn for the touch every second, minute, and hour. I sat next to me as he put his hand on my hand waiting for his maid to come in with the food.

''You are so rich.'' I looked at the chandelier and was illuminated by the chandelier by the beauty and the maid mentioned how the chandelier was made from England. I was intrigued by the fact that this chandelier was made across the sea. She mentions how every little thing in this house is made across the sea. I see why Ethan drives that car because he is a rich asshole. ''Ethan, you are asshole and rich.'' Ethan smirks saying I am stereotyping him. I don't know why he thinks that when it is true. He said he has to be an asshole to get it his way and I told him that it doesn't work that way. He looked into my eyes asking me to indulge him in the truth. The maid said she likes me because no one ever spoke to him like that and I am surprised why they don't because of his asshole phase. She brought us our food and we ate and had a nice conversation until Ethan said that the night is not over just yet.

''Are you a good swimmer?'' He asked.

''Yes, why?'' I didn't understand why he asked me unless we were going to swim. He left the table to get me a swimsuit. He handed me the swimsuit and I went to the nearest bathroom to put on the swimsuit. I went to the patio seeing him swimming in the pool and so I jumped in the water swimming to him.

''You scared me.'' He turned around holding me by my waist as I wrapped my legs around. My body started to shiver because my body knows he will open his sexy mouth by speaking to me. ''Are you ok?'' Ethan bends his head so he can whisper directly in my ear. My skin prickles in reaction. My cheeks feel hot as I blush, including my body. I feel hot everywhere as each word comes out and melts into my skin.

''I am ok.'' I shriek.

''Are you sure?'' He laughs.

''I can't do this.'' I unhook my legs from his bottom half swimming away until he told me how I made him act out of control. I didn't understand how I made him act out of control when he mentioned he hasn't been able to sleep with other women because of me because I am in his mind melting my memories and presence into his mind and body. He needs to be near me to know I am ok. ''I couldn't have done all of that.'' I didn't want him to give me credit. At that moment his face was so close to mine that I could smell the sweet taste of grape and cherry fragrance from the wine he had been drinking, and then his tongue was in my mouth. In this moment, I hadn't thought about inviting his prodigy tongue inside of my mouth as it melts into my mouth as I watch for his expression of aesthetic delight I might find there to correspond to my own. It was as if my heart skipped a beat as he held me in his arms. As his lips touched; I blossomed like a flower and the incarnation was complete.

They have shared their first kiss. This is the beginning. Read to find out more. Don't forget to vote and comment.