11

I haven't spoken to Ethan after the bonfire incident. Bethany was going home for the weekend and I was staying here. Bethany told me to be on the alert just in case her brother comes to the room. I was on an alert because apparently my boyfriend was busy beating up my ex boyfriend the moment we just declared dating.

I haven't seen Ethan for the past two days, he was not in class nor was he in his dorm. His roommate mentioned that he is gone on some sabbatical. I was walking back to my room when I bumped into Jack.

''Well well, if it isn't miss little Ethan bitch.'' Jack says. I kept on walking until I turned my head back while walking and he was following. I was getting a little scared and started to run where he was chasing me with some other boys howling. I ran until I was not on campus grounds going into the woods.

I stopped to catch my breath seeing Jack catch up to me. ''Why did you run? ''' He was playing with me. I don't want to be here, especially with this guy. He approached me as he touched my hair and I pushed him off until he slapped me.

''BITCH!'' I touched my face when he slapped me. He told me I will need to bring Ethan out because he wants to talk to him. I don't want to talk to him let alone bring him out since he wants to act like a fool. He pushed me down by kicking me in the stomach yelling at me and calling me names. His friends came to the location as they stood waiting for Jack to tell them what they were going to do with me.

''We should make her feel it by taking turns.'' One of the guys suggested. Jack is the leader and felt like he should be first. While I was on the ground, the other boy held me down as the other one removed my pants while Jack was getting himself adjusted. I am begging them to not do this because I am a virgin and I don't want anything to happen to me. Jack responded that it is best when they are virgins.

By the time Jack almost rape me, Ethan came to save the day by bringing Lion and Evan. Ethan and Jack were fighting while Lion and Evan were fighting with the other guys. I put my pants back on and started to run away from the fight. I got so restless so I ended up sitting next to a tree just thinking about what just happened and what was avoided when Ethan arrived.

Ethan found me pulling my arm to get me up so we could get to his car. ''I am not a puppet.'' I said.  Ethan put me in the car while Lion and Evan are sitting in the back of the car sleeping while Ethan is driving. ''I can't believe you show up now when you should have been here earlier.'' I was so angry and scared at the same time. Ethan told me I should be thanking him for protecting me from Jack. I thanked him for protecting me, but I started to chew him out about fighting with my ex boyfriend and now Jack and his goons. Ethan stopped the car as he tells me that fighting is a way for him to cope.

''To cope with what?'' I was concerned.

''It doesn't matter.'' Ethan was staring at me as he put his hand around my neck leading it to my face as he cups it. ''Fuck.'' He bash his lips upon mine and I reciprocate the same thing. I couldn't help myself to feel this sizzling flaming kiss in my mouth. Everytime Ethan kisses me, my body shivers and my tongue gets excited. ''I still haven't forgiven you yet.'' I whispered.
''I know.'' Ethan and I stopped kissing one another and he took the wheel driving us back on campus. He asked me if I wanted to go to the hospital and I told him that they didn't do anything to me. Ethan didn't believe me, so we headed to the hospital where the nurses helped me with my wound because his father is a doctor.

''Wow, who knew your father is a doctor.'' I was shocked but it was funny seeing the expression on his face. They discharged me a few hours later and we were on our way back to campus where Ethan took me all the way to my door in the dorm. I didn't want to be alone tonight, so I asked him if he could stay with me tonight. We were cuddling and kissing one another until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

''You know Ethan.''

''What?''

''I really like you.'' I have no clue what I said, but I know for sure I didn't say I love you. The next morning Ethan was not next to me apparently he was busy talking to his sister about something. I didn't hear anything because everything was all muffled. When Ethan walked into the room he kissed my forehead by telling me good morning.

''Did I say anything incriminating last night?'' I needed to know and that is when he told me I didn't say anything other than I said I like him. ''But I do like you.'' I smiled.

''I like you too.'' He leans in kissing me. Bethany felt a little gross, so she left to leave us the room. Ethan and I were having another moment as our mouths evaporated into one another leading me to sit on his lap kissing him madly passionately. As we kissed, I pushed my hair to the other side of my face until I heard a voice. I turned around to see that it was my mother behind us when we were kissing.

''Mom.'' I followed her after she ran out of my room.

''I thought you were in class, also I came to check up on you because Dan mention how we needed to come see you.''

''I wanted to tell you.'' I said.

''That you have a new boyfriend.'' Mom looks so disappointed in me. I wanted her to meet him because he is going to be in my life for some time. ''I don't think I am ready.'' Mom left to find a coffee shop. I went back to the room putting on some shoes to talk some sense to my mother about Ethan and whatever Dan told her.
I found her at the coffee shop as she sipped on her caramel macchiato. 'I didn't mean for this to happen, but it did.'' I said.

''Dan told me that you are dating a piece of shit.'' Mom says.

''No, he is sweet but rough around the edges.'' I said. Mom and I were having a good conversation on why I like Ethan and why I want her to get to know him. Mom invited him to come over to the house this weekend. I told her that Ethan might go home this weekend with his sister. ''I thought your roommate went home for the weekend.'' Mom was confused. She came back to get something and I guess Ethan texted her to come get him. ''It makes sense.'' She shakes her head. Mom and I left the coffee shop going shopping and having a girls day until she left to go home.

I hugged mom and kissed her goodbye. I went back into my room where Ethan suggested a date for tonight. I didn't mind going on a date for tonight with him. He said he will tell Bethany to go back home and he will stay for the weekend with me.

More trouble. More resolutions.