22

I haven't been myself lately these days since I saw Dan at the restaurant. I have been locking myself in my room letting my parents live their life, but they don't want to because they cannot watch me disappearing  just like that. I don't know what to do with my life other than to mope around, but I realize I cannot let this dude take control of my life. I need to get back up and heal my way out of the door of my room. I vow to myself that I will not mope around and will try to make myself feel better.

It been three months since I seen Dan and Ethan. I was healing better everyday since the day I found out. I have been attending classes with no troubles and going to therapy also I have been working at this coffee shop to take my mind off on some things.

I was working at the coffee shop where Bethany walked into my shop ordering a drink. I was surprised to see her here where she and I had a long conversation talking about our lives in these past months.

We talked about a lot of things until she mentioned Ethan and he has been going to therapy for messing up the relationship we once had. She even mentions how he still loves me and knows I will not come back to him.

"Yeah, it took me some time to heal from the pain he caused." I was rubbing my neck. She also mentioned she will be attending the same college as me in the fall and looking for a roommate if I wanted to have her as a roommate.

"I know you think I don't forgive you but I do." I said.

"I can't say how much I am sorry for causing you pain as well, but I want to know that I never wanted to hurt you and this is why I told them to stop it." She says. For some reason I feel like she tried to do something even though Blossom didn't want to let it go until she saw him use me.

I was looking for a roommate at the same time so I would love to have her as a roommate. I ask her if I am going to see Ethan when it comes to her moving in. She told me that Ethan has been in his own world these days ever since I left the school.

"Has he been keeping up with his grades?" I still care about him and still love him.

"Yes, he is going to graduate next year." She responds.

"Yeah I know, that's great." I miss him so much. I miss how his warm lips touch my lips and when he touches my body.  I knew I needed to get back to work before my boss sees me. I told Bethany to text me when I get back home later on. I gave her my new number since I deactivated the other one.

Bethany was becoming my roommate again and she was still dating Lion. I know I will be seeing Lion again since he is still in her life. Lion was graduating next year with Ethan while his girlfriend was going to another college to get her other degree since she graduated from the other school.

I was closing up the coffee shop before I headed home where I happened to bump into Blossom and the other gals. They were laughing when they saw me, but I didn't care about them because I am in a good place with my life now.

I locked the door while walking to my car, hearing a noise coming from behind. I quickly turn my head seeing Dan with his girlfriend. I was wondering if today was a walk-down memory lane with these people back into my life.

Meanwhile.....

Bethany went home to see her father knowing Ethan will be there since he has been going through a healing process himself when he realizes he cannot keep damaging himself either.

"Hey." Our dog was running to me.

"I'm surprised you are here." Ethan stands there.

"Yeah, I went to check out the school and also I bumped into someone you know." I was walking into the living room as Ethan waits for my answer.

"Who?" Ethan asks.

"Holly." I says.

"How is she?" Ethan pauses for a moment until he realizes that this could be another chance to redeem himself. Then I told him that she still cares about him too, but I don't think she is ready to face him without having a meltdown. She went through a lot to get back on her feet to not think about what we did to her.

Ethan was happy for her and he didn't want to ruin her peace because he believed she deserved better than him. She made him want to be a better person and he is learning to love and heal with no regrets. We had dinner and I guess Ethan couldn't stop thinking about Holly because he was in deep thought about their relationship.

He wanted to see her again, but he knows he didn't want to cause her pain. She can bear a certain amount of pain from him and she got enough from the first time.

"I love you guys so much." Ethan says. I was shocked to hear that from him. I guess he was coming to terms with his emotions.

Next morning I am on my way to the coffee shop thinking about him. I miss his bad boy style, his scent, his hair, and his face. He drove me crazy making me think this way about him. I didn't want to think about him, but I do because I still miss him. The way he touches me drove me insane because I was madly and passionately in love with him for treating me like a queen. It was all a lie when they told me they are paying him twenty thousand to sleep with me and get me to say I love him.

The worst thing is that he says he loves me when he knew he was scheming me. As I was walking down the street to get to the coffee shop, I was distracted by seeing his friend all over again when I bumped into this large man.

''Are you okay?'' His deep husky voice reminded me of him as I was finding a way to see who I had bumped into, it was him once the sun was away from my eyes.

''You.'' I said. I couldn't stand there, so I quickly walked away from him trying to make it to the coffee shop. He was following me asking me to hold on so he can explain himself after all these months.

''Please let me explain.'' He says, but I kept on walking very fast to avoid him. I kept looking back as I was speed walking to get away from him. ''Let me explain Holly.'' He says. I stopped at a place since the cars were moving so fast and he was there standing next to me since he finally caught up to me. He held my hand begging me to listen to him and to listen to what he had to say that he couldn't after all these months.

''Fine at the coffee shop.'' I gave in. We were on our way to the coffee shop. We finally got to the coffee shop and got a table to sit down. He was ordering something as well. I went to sit back down waiting for him to explain himself. He finally got back to the table asking me if I wanted coffee.

''No I am here to hear your explanation.'' I crossed my arms across my chest waiting for him.

'' When I fell for you, I was not planning on hurting you.''

''Tell me the truth Ethan.'' I am still waiting for the real truth because he is giving me lies at his point.

Will he tell the truth to the woman he truly loves? Read to find out more.