09

I have no clue what to do other than to avoid him because he probably has seen the video I sent him. I arrive back on campus going back into my room seeing Bethany cuddling with Lion which is so cute. I walk in quietly as they sleep next to each other until Bethany wakes up seeing that I have arrived.

''I hope I didn't wake you guys up.'' I said.

''No, I'm happy you are here.'' Bethany hugged me. I told her I am going to take a shower before classes. I have a relaxing moment showering until I hear the door closing when I ask if someone is there. I turn the shower head off putting the towel over my body getting out of the shower looking around to find the person who walks in realizing it's Ethan.

''What are you doing here?'' I held onto my towel.

''So, you have a boyfriend.'' He was touching the wall as he was walking towards me.

''Dan is my ex-boyfriend.'' I have no idea why Ethan is here and it was scaring me a little. As he was walking towards me, I was walking back until my back touched a wall and it was so cold where Ethan was right in front of me. ''How was the kiss?'' He asks.

''It was a stupid kiss.'' I scoff. Then he places his index finger over my lips as he lean in whispering ''You make me crazy.'' The hairs on my skin prick right up just by hearing his voice ringing in my ears. I feel hot everywhere just by him standing right in front of me telling me how I drive him crazy. His other hand was touching my leg as he played with my thigh by bringing his hand up slowly while whispering in my ear. I bit my lip as my hands curled up including my toes.

''I can't do this.'' I whisper. I heard Ethan's breathing and it was so hard. I put my hand on his chest. ''Do you hear that?'' He looked at me and at that moment I felt weak in the knees. He was close to the opening of my legs telling me he never felt like this with any women until me. I was intrigued so I asked him how I would make him feel. He told me that he gets jealous when I am talking to guys and he can't stop thinking about the kiss we share and how he wants to take me here and just kiss me just to show me how he can worship my body.

''Show me, then.'' He spread my legs away from each other as he slid his finger inside of me as he leaned, bashing his lips on mine. I couldn't help myself to let myself loose because Ethan parting lips felt like heaven while watching his eyes half-lidded as his tongue entered inside of my mouth which allowed the moans and groans from our mouth to eviscerate into one another. He was everywhere and suddenly he was kissing me deeper and harder and I never knew my body had all these urges. With his finger inside me, my legs are shaking while my blood is boiling as it yearns for him to fuck me. I know I am a virgin, but I feel like I am this close to losing it on this bathroom floor with Ethan. Ethan was kissing my neck until he went down on me. I dropped all of my toiletries as I put my hand on his head. I have no clue what is going on other than indulge. He is driving me crazy and I wanted him to take my virginity right now for some reason.

''Ethan, please fuck me.'' I pleaded. For some reason Ethan stopped and told me he needed to go and I didn't understand why he left. He just left me there hungry and confused when I didn't do anything. He rushed out of the bathroom and I was angry because he just left me there thinking he was going to fuck me since he came into the bathroom touching me in ways my body is responding and couldn't explain.

I pick up my toiletries going back to my room to put on some clothes. Bethany was gone and I was thinking about the moment Ethan and I shared until he escaped the bathroom. I can't believe this guy, especially because he left me there naked, almost taking my virginity. He was a motherfucker and I was going to make him see that when I see next time. I put on some ripped jeans with a black shirt matching my black and white vans. I put on some light makeup and put my hair in a ponytail while leaving pieces of hair in the back and two strands of hair in front of my face. I put my books in my backpack going to class. I went to class sitting somewhere else while Ethan stared at me. He texted me to talk, but I ignored him because he had his chance and he ruined it for himself.

Blossom sat next to him smiling at him. ''I guess she doesn't want to sit next to you.''She bumps her arm on his shoulder. Ethan sarcastically smiled at Blossom telling her to shut up as he was staring at me.

Scarlett sat next to Ethan asking him if he did something to his girlfriend apparently. Ethan didn't understand why Blossom and Scarlett all of sudden wanted to sit next to him when I was sitting across from them. Lion was busy writing notes while Blossom is trying to get his attention, but he didn't care if Blossom was having a mid-life crisis because he keeps on reminding her that he will never be with her regardless.

''Shut up, Lion.'' Blossom was angry to hear that once again. Scarlett asked Lion what is so special about Bethany in which he doesn't see in her. Lion responded that he doesn't like her because she is a bitch and Bethany is nothing like that.

''She is only with you because you are not a lousy lay.'' Blossom mentions.

''Unlike you.'' Lion replies.

''Shut up.'' Class was dismissed and I left where Ethan followed me telling me he is sorry for running out of the bathroom. I didn't want to hear his sorry because he literally was this close to fucking me and leaving me there stranded naked in my sorrows. Blossom overheard the conversation, so she demand answers.

''YOU ALMOST FUCK HER!'' Blossom was enraged.

''Leave me alone.'' Ethan walked away.

''Look like he was holding out on us.'' Scarlett watches Ethan walk away.

''Looks like we need to start plan B.'' Blossom was not going to let Ethan fuck this up for her and him.

Ok. Blossom is angry. Also Holly. Ethan has to make it right.