01

First off, I was in my house getting some stuff packed up while my mother was eagerly bothering my father to get some stuff into the car. I couldn't believe I was starting college where I can be my own woman without my mother breathing on my neck.

My father felt sad knowing that his little girl was going off to college and he would not be able to have me around as often to help out. I was done packing so it was time to head out of the door so we can travel to a new life where I will be starting a new journey. My mother was ranting during the whole entire car ride about how i need to be safe from people who are going to use me only.

Once we got there, I saw guys without their shirts running which was so hot but who knows these guys will not notice me after all, I am not pretty enough to be their barbie doll. Then we drove off where my eyes caught on to this guy who looked mysterious and charming as his black hair was waving in the air. I couldn't believe that this school had charming men like this .

My mother caught my attention the moment she said something about boys at the school where she doesn't want me to be dating this early.

''Darling, our daughter needs to get out there.'' father says.

''Ok, she can when she is ready which is not the time right now.'' She was waiting for me to stare back at her but my eyes went back to the charming guy until my father stopped the car where all of my attention went onto the car where I was looking at my dad for being crazy.

''Darling, why would you do that?'' mom asked.

''The kid was in front of me.'' he was staring at her.

''You could have watch it.'' My mother was being very annoying but no one can tell her that. I am sitting in the back just staring at the building knowing my four years will change my life.

Dad got somewhere to park the car with mom getting out of the car headed towards the trunk of the car. Dad looks at me saying to never tell mother she is being overbearing today.

"Promises."

I got out of the car seeing other guys with no shirt on  running down the sidewalk where I couldn't help myself to stare at them.

"Holly,please pay attention." Mom got my attention again but still I couldn't stop to smile and think of the hot bodies that attend this school.

"Yes Mom, we are headed towards the girl dorms."

"Which one." Mom looked at me. I took out my phone from my bag checking on the dorm we need to go to. I checked that I will be living in a Virginia York dormitory.

"Virginia York." My father mocked.

"Jerry." My mom hit him lightly.

"What."

"You are mocking the school girls dormitory."

''Sorry for mocking the dorms.'' He stared at mom but I couldn't handle it anymore with my parents because they are acting like I am gone forever. We went to the table where they were distributing information for each parent and every child where my mother took my folder, getting deep into it. I was staring at this girl where she was talking to her mother like she didn't exist.

''LIke Oh My God Mom. this is the place, like don't you read.''

''I can read, sweetie.'' She felt like her daughter was being rude to her in front of these people. Then, there was a girl who was walking up to the table like she was in slow motion flipping her hair. She had a man with her holding a camera telling him to get the right angle of herself  and I can tell this girl was the drama queen I just needed here in college.