19

I went to class seeing Ethan arriving so late and the professor called him out telling him it was a nice presence to see him here. He sat somewhere far away from me and he has not made no eye contact with me. I guess he doesn't want to be reminded that he hurt me although I think he is suffering himself if he really did love me.

Our professor begins to mention how the last part of the project is worth a thousand points so we need to work really hard on this part, also we are presenting this in class. He wanted us to schedule a time just in case we don't finish up the presentations in class. I didn't want to text him but this was for a grade and I really need a good grade in order to get him out of my system.

I text him to tell him to meet me at the library. Evan looked at him when the light on his phone popped up. ''He read the message but didn't reply to it, so I am suspecting he will be there if he really cares about me to know I need to pass this class. After the lecture, I left class and went to the library waiting for him to show up. Ethan is debating if he should show or not, but he doesn't want me to fail on his behalf. He came to the library staying quiet and he wasn't staring at me at all. I waited for him to say something and I saw he was not going to say anything, so I packed up to leave.

''Wait.'' He speaks.

''Are you going to speak?''

''I am going to speak as long we don't make this uncomfortable.'' He says but it was already uncomfortable knowing we dated for a short period of time. I started to speak about the duties we are going to share among one another to get this project done.

''I will have it done tonight and turn it in tomorrow.'' He says.

''Thanks and after that we will never see each other.'' I got up to leave to get this project done tonight. I don't know what will happen to him nor do I care because I need to get him out of my mind. I went back to my room to get started on the project where I can't get my mind out of Ethan and how sexy he looks just sitting there quiet.

''Fuck.'' I muttered under my breath knowing my friend down there is horny but I don't want nor need Ethan on me. Although my body is telling me something else different and I know I can keep it in. To not act impulsive I went to take a shower just to think of something else, but that was a bust since I end up thinking about Ethan touching me all over my body and I can't help myself to have touched me all over. He was driving me insane and I really needed him badly at this point. I know I can fight this because he is no longer in my life.

I got out of the shower where I was on my way to my room seeing Ethan walking into the dorm. He needed to see his sister and when I saw him, my heart beat a little faster than before. All those feelings start to rush back into me where I have no choice to do what I did. I walk over to him, grabbing him and kissing him.

''Holly.'' He says. When he says my name it makes my body shiver. ''Shut up and fuck me.'' I told him. He picks me up and takes me to the room I once used to live in. He removes my towel as I was naked under him while I am taking off his shirt and he is removing his pants, inserting his manhood inside of me thrusting. ''Fuck.'' I moan. We were moaning and we forgot that Bethany might be in the room because we were busy fucking one another. After a few minutes, I came to my senses realizing we are not on good terms.

I left the bedroom telling him to forget about this moment because it was a moment of weakness and a last goodbye forever once we are done with the project. Bethany couldn't help herself to leave the room because she did not want to see all of that going on with us. Once she saw me leave, she went back in hoping her brother was fully dressed.

''Are you dressed?'' She waits for him to answer. He told her to come in where she was shocked to see that I was sleeping with him in my old bed. ''She saw me in the hallways and wanted to fuck me.'' He says.

''Doesn't mean you are together.'' Bethany reminds him. He told her he knows they are not together anymore. She even mentioned how I shouldn't remind her of this mistake, let alone that she will never forgive me. I am not asking her to forgive me right away, but one day. Ethan left to get the project done to turn it in to me tomorrow.

''Ethan.'' Bethany calls out his name.

''She still loves you.'' Bethany wants her brother to know that I didn't give up on him if I let this happen just now. I went to my room to get my mind off on the fling that just happened in order to get my portion of the project done.

''Fucking stupid.'' I muttered. I started on the project getting halfway done until I realized I needed something to eat. I went to the cafeteria to get something to eat before it closes where I bump into Blossom and Scarlett. Blossom asks me if I have seen Ethan and I told her she needs to leave me alone. She follows me as Scarlett follows Evan around in the cafeteria.

''He doesn't belong to you.'' She says. I don't care about her and what she needs from Ethan because he and I are not together. Why can't she leave me alone when she won the bet also he did by getting me to say I love you after he fucked me. I don't know why I let my vagina do the talking by letting me sleep with him.

Blossom tells me I will regret it. I don't care about her threats because she needs to get a life and stay the hell away from mine. When she saw Ethan walking in, she approached him while he and I made eye contact. I turn away to avoid him because he and I don't need to attract any more conflict between us and his friends.

''Ethan.'' Blossom calls out.

''Leave me alone.'' Ethan walks away just to avoid her but she keeps on following him to ask him if he was alright. Ethan told her to go to hell because he is the reason why I am not in his arms right now. Blossom doesn't understand what was so special about me and not her.

''She will never be you.'' He tells her.

Another encounter happen between them even when they were broken up. She needed to tie up some wounds to grieve better. Continue reading for this is going to get juicy.