13

We were on our way back to campus where Ethan walked with me to my dorm. He kisses me goodnight. I went inside of the dorm walking to my room seeing Lion on top of Bethany and I closed the door. I waited for them to finish by going to the lobby and a few minutes later Lion was walking through the lobby leaving the building. I went back to my room where Bethany was fixing up her bed.

''I haven't seen you all day let alone the past few weeks.'' Bethany said.

''Yeah, I was busy hanging out with your brother and lost track of time.'' I plop myself right down on my bed.

''Who knew you were spending all that time with my brother.'' Bethany made a smart remark.

Meanwhile.... Ethan was on his way back to his room where he bumped into Blossom and Scarlett. ''What the fuck do you guys want?'' He kept on walking while Scarlett was explaining how this thing has gone way too far. He was getting irritated because he knew this was not going to be an easy challenge once he saw how I was not making it easy.

''You were the one who said it would be easy.''

''I thought she would be until I realize she is not an easy person to impress quickly.'' Ethan wanted them to leave him alone. Blossom told him that the fifteen grand had gone up with a condition.

''Name your price.'' Ethan stopped in his tracks.

''Five more grand making it twenty grand if you can fuck and make her say I love you before the wedding.'' Blossom says.

''I will make her say it after the day of the wedding.'' Ethan said.

''Deal.'' Scarlett said because she didn't want to be outside anymore. Blossom said she is waiting for the video of her saying I love you. Ethan told her that she will say it and he will win the twenty thousand dollars. Ethan went to sleep thinking about me and him together where I found out about the bet that he made with his friends. I was heartbroken and I didn't want anything from him because he hurt me so deeply that I don't think I can repair what just shattered in my heart.

Ethan tried to explain, but I didn't want to hear him out because I should have known that he was only using me. Ethan woke up from the dream realizing he was going to hurt me, but he knew this was not a place for him to fall in love.

Bethany was not in the mood to sleep in the room, so she left to meet up with Lion leaving me here all alone in my room. I didn't know it would bother her if I hung out with her brother so much. My mother called me asking me if I was coming to see her this weekend and I had no choice. I text Ethan telling him I will be going home for the weekend to hang out with my family but I had the best time hanging out with him since he has been nothing but the best boyfriend for the past weeks after the big fight with Jack and him.

He told me how Jack and him used to be friends until Jack did something that messed up their relationship. Jack knew Ethan was dealing with something traumatic after all his mother just passed and Jack was blackmailing his father and Bethany because apparently Bethany accidentally sent him nudes. When Ethan found out that Bethany didn't mean for those to come out because they were for someone else. Jack thought he could blackmail Bethany and when it didn't work with her, he went to his father for the money. Ethan beat the shit out of him for it and told him to stay away from him, Jack swore he would get his revenge.

I am packing up for the weekend since my parents are coming to get me tomorrow afternoon after classes. Blossom and Scarlett went back to the dorm laughing about the deal they just made with Ethan knowing they have him where they want him. Next day I am waiting for my parents to arrive on campus where I bump into Dan on my way to the coffee shop to get my favorite drink.

''Hi.'' I wave at him. He waves back and I ask him if he wants some coffee with me, so we can talk about what happened weeks past. He went inside of the coffee shop ordering and we sat down talking where I apologized for the incident that took place at the bonfire.

''I see you are dating him.'' Dan said.

''Yes.'' I said playing with my fingers.

''Try everything to not get hurt by him.'' He says. Our coffee was given to us while we sip our coffee talking about our futures. My parents were on their way to come get me and I told them to get me at the coffee shop. While I was talking to Dan, my parents arrived to get me and we were on our way home. I was texting Ethan on my way back home where mom was asking me if Ethan was ever going to come home to see them. I text him if he wants to come to dinner at my house. He texts that he will love to meet my parents although in his mind he shouldn't because this is not a real relationship since he is supposed to make me say I love you and he will break my heart.

He was on his way to come over to my house. I had to make sure my room is nice and everything is settled because this is my boyfriend coming to my house to meet my parents. I heard the doorbell ring and it was him coming over with his sister. I didn't think he was bringing Bethany, but the more it is, the merrier. The siblings were having a nice conversation with my dad while mom was cooking dinner. I came downstairs hugging Ethan and kissing him so much to show my parents that I really like the guy. I told Bethany hello and she went into the kitchen helping my mother out with the food while I hog Ethan all to myself until my father brought the album to show him my baby pictures.

''Dad!'' I called out.

''Honey, he is your boyfriend and he needs to see how cute you were from birth to now.''

''I would love to see that.'' Ethan smiles as my embarrassment sinks in. I am watching my father show him the whole entire album of mine until mom said it was time for dinner. We had a nice time together during dinner time. My mom was asking Ethan questions just to get the jist of his character, even Bethany's.

I didn't want them to think my parents are being pesky about their information. He didn't mind because he understood if his daughter was dating someone; he would want to know.

After dinner, Bethany helped my mother with the dishes including my father while I sat down on the sofa with Ethan. We were talking to each other about stuff where he mentioned there is going to be a wedding coming up soon. I asked him who is getting married and he told me his father is getting remarried after the death of his mother. I wanted to know how this is going to make him feel and he told me he is okay with it.

''I love to come to the wedding.'' Bethany overheard our conversation and Ethan smiles really hard telling me I will not regret it.

Uh oh!