31

I was almost done with dressing up and putting on my makeup as the guys were heading downstairs to mingle with guests. Ethan was downstairs keeping an eye on Jack as he approaches him telling him to stay the fuck away from me tonight or else. Jack smirks saying he doesn't think he will leave me alone because he loves pissing me off.

''Piss me off and I will fuck you over.'' He says. I was putting on my earrings before I put on my heels. I couldn't believe I look so beautiful although I have always been beautiful, but wasn't the girl who had time to dress up all the time. I called my mom to talk to her to see if she is okay where she asked me if I have figured out what I want to do with Ethan.

''Mom, I love him so much and I don't know what to do anymore because my body wants him and my heart needs him.'' I said. My mom didn't want my heart to break by him anymore because I deserve better, but I love him so much. I know love can't be everything, but I think we are meant to be even with all the obstacles in our way. I believe he was destined to be with me and I know I have to fight for it.

Ethan came back, opening the door where he happened to get a glimpse of my dress. ''I think you look hot.'' He says.

''Thanks, I do by the way.'' I was fixing up my hair before I got out of the bathroom. He told me he can't wait to see me when I get downstairs and I couldn't wait as well. I was surprised by the way I look because I didn't think I would look so good although people tell me I am beautiful, but sometimes I doubt that because I'm the one who is always getting hurt for no reason.

I went downstairs as I saw Ethan on the other end of the stairs looking up once he saw me. Evan, Jack was staring as well when Evan asked him where have I been hiding lately. Ethan didn't know either because the last time he saw me with a dress was the wedding. Evan told him to hang on to me because she is a rare jewel people have been searching for. Ethan says he is intending to keep me forever in his life because I am that rare jewel people have been searching for. I got to the last step as I watched their faces be surprised by my beauty and the dress I am wearing. Ethan was stunned while Evan is shocked to see my form especially in this dress while Jack is probably thinking of ways to get me naked in this dress. Jack tells Ethan to keep me away from him because he is having temptations. Ethan looked at him to find another girl such as Blossom to have temptations with.

''Fuck you.'' He says. He walks away as Ethan extends his hand to me as I grab onto it as I lean into his arms wanting him to kiss me. He tells me how beautiful I look tonight and he would love to take me upstairs and have his way with me.

''You always can.'' I smirked.

''Don't tempt me.'' He takes my hand as we walk to the garden with all the guests waiting for Bethany. Lion was there mingling with the guest to keep them occupied while Bethany is coming out as a queen of the night. Ethan introduced me to some of his father's friends as his girlfriend where some of the friends were shocked when they saw me on his arm.

There were some wondering who I was because they thought he was dating someone with some sophistication. I felt a little hurt because I know I am different from the girls who have dated in his whole entire life, but I am a classy person. There was one who said that they like me better than Blossom because she was nothing but a gutter slut. I know I don't like Bethany, but I don't like it when they are talking bad about her when she did nothing to them. Bethany comes down dressing up as a goddess which made everyone jaw- dropped including her brother and Lion.

Lion approaches her giving her a kiss on her cheek telling her she is the most beautiful one here. Bethany kisses Lion where everyone tells them to slow down because the party's getting started. Bethany and Lion were saying hi to their guest and thanking them for coming because it wouldn't be a party without them. Blossom was at the bar drinking tequila just staring at us and Jack, I guess. Ethan went up to her asking her if she was alright where she kept drinking more tequila.