27

There was a party Ethan wanted to attend and I didn't mind accompanying him to go. He came to pick me up so we can head to this party where we bump into Blossom and Scarlett. They were laughing until Blossom asked us if we were back together. I respond quickly saying no we are together.

Blossom went to find another drink also Ethan while I was looking around seeing people I never seen. Blossom was asking Ethan if he thinks I will give him another chance after the debacle that happened. He told her that it was all of her fault that happened in the first place, so Blossom reminded him it was his fault mainly for not telling the girl he so-called loved that he was playing her.

''Now we are on good terms, so stay the fuck away from me.'' Ethan walks away from her looking for me.

I was doing a little dancing before he found me where we happened to see Lion and Bethany kissing in a corner. They were this close and needed a room to do whatever they needed to do before the crowd got wild. Scarlett sat down telling us to sit because she is curious to know how we got back together. I kept telling her we are not together and we came here as friends.She doubts that we came together as friends. Ethan even mentions how we are not having sex either, we are bonding as friends.

Scarlett is surprised to think I would take him back after what he did to me. Unlike her, I forgive people and need to think past their actions to forgive them. Scarlett was ranting on how she would never forgive him if he did that to me. I snapped telling her she is not me where she started to laugh while she calls out Blossom to come and torture us. Blossom comes to sit down laughing at us saying that I am stupid for letting that asshole back into my life.

''Fuck you, Blossom.'' Ethan is getting angry.

''No, fuck you.'' Blossom responds.

''I fucking hate your guts.'' Ethan says.

''You hate me when you have been doing this for so long until this bitch came into the picture.'' Blossom didn't understand why I was important to him when she had been there in the beginning. Ethan can't stand Blossom nor Scarlett because they all are about drama instead of focusing on their miserable lives.

''My life is not fucking miserable.'' Scarlett responds.

''Scarlett, you fuck guys who don't even want you, even Evan didn't want your dusty ass.'' He says. I was shocked by the news I was hearing from both sides until Scarlett mentioned how her dusty ass used to be useful for him.

''You used to fuck her too?'' I looked at him where he stared at me saying nothing while Scarlett was ranting about their time. Blossom was shocked to hear this because she never knew that Scarlett and Ethan hooked up with one another. Bethany was walking in seeing us sitting down with the tension on the rise.

''I wanted to tell you.'' Ethan says.

''I mean I am shocked.'' I said dumbfounded. Blossom was angry to hear that her best friend was fucking the guy she loves and have been wanting all this time. Ethan said he never wanted her nor did he love her. Blossom felt heartbroken knowing her best friend betrayed her. Also, the man she loves did the same thing to her once he fell in love with me.

''I knew you were threat from the moment I saw you.'' Blossom says.

''What do you mean?''

''You look like the person who can fold people's plans, especially Ethan breaking your heart in order for him to realize he belongs with me.'' Blossom was giving me the layout of their plan.

''You thought I would come to you when I am heartbroken?'' Ethan asks.

''Yes, because I love you.'' She says.