08

We arrived home as my father helped me to get up the stairs to place me in bed. Mom took my bags and set them in my room. Both of my parents kissed my forehead, switching the lights off leaving my room. I had another erotic dream with Etahn touching my body as he whispers in my ear causing my skin to react. This dream was even longer until my mother woke me up because we had an early morning with my dear cousin at the spa.

Mom told me that my ex boyfriend is here because he wants to talk about how we left things. I didn't want to talk to him because he did what he did and I will not forgive him for it. He shouldn't have fuck my archnemesis behind my back and then lie to my face. I got dressed going downstairs as I stared at my ex boyfriend and got up from his seat with a bouquet of flowers. He was smiling at me and I approached him taking the bouquet of flowers and motioning him to go somewhere with me to talk.

''I am so happy to see you.'' He was so happy to see me, but I wasn't because I didn't forgive him from the last time we saw each other. ''I told you before I don't forgive you.'' I said. He was pleading by telling he stopped seeing her and they had broken up when they were at the graduation party before college. He found sleeping around with the biggest asshole of them all and he didn't like that. ''She dump you for Aiden.'' I laughed knowing eventually she would cheat on him.

I told him I don't think I want him here until he mentioned my parents inviting him to the party. I was shocked to hear this news because I wanted to leave my old life here when I go to college. He even mentioned how he is going to attend the same college as me and I knew my old life is not going to leave me alone since now.

''Why can't you find another one?''

''You don't own the college, Holly.'' He scoffs. I was trying to make him understand why I don't want to see him, but he doesn't want to listen to me because he believes this school will bring out the best in him. I told him to have fun, but not a lot of fun. I went back inside to eat breakfast because I am irritated with him already being here. He will be in my life for the next four years as well. Mom asked me if I made up with him and now I know why he is here because she wanted to make up with him.

''Darling, she is in college and she can pick the company she wants to have.'' Father was sipping his coffee as mom looked at him. ''I know but I wanted to make up with her boyfriend.'' She says. Father and I both shouted at ex-boyfriend while mom took dad a cup of coffee tasting it while father went to get another cup of coffee. I ask mom why she invited Dan for when this is for our dear cousin Alina. I finished eating breakfast and went back into my room unpacking my stuff to put my backpack back into the closet until I needed it for Sunday night to pack up again. I heard Alina and her mother enter the door hugging my mother while Alina comes into my room hugging me.

''I can't believe you are so grown up.'' I hugged in excitement. We sat down talking until she asked me if I had met someone. I told her I met someone who I wouldn't date because he is an asshole. ''An asshole.'' She seemed intrigued but she was wasting her time thinking we would ever work because he likes having sex with various women. Alina told me I shouldn't judge him because he might like me and he wouldn't want to be with me if I am judging him. I mentioned how we kissed when we were swimming in the pool at our non-date.

She was shaking my arm and shrieking with happiness when she heard we kissed. ''You need to call him now.'' Alina insisted. I don't want to call him because I want to go to the spa to relax since the beginning of college has been hard. I am dealing with a project with a guy who I kissed. He is also my partner. Alina and I got out of my room going downstairs where I hugged Alina's mother since I haven't seen her for some time. We headed to the spa where we had a good time until mom mentioned how Dan and I broken up.

''They were such a cute couple.'' Auntie Margot says.

''They were, until Holly came home telling me she was done with Dan because she caught him cheating.

''Cheating?'' Margot was shocked to hear that Dan was capable of cheating, especially with that mean bitch Holly doesn't like. Alina and I were having fun getting facials and everything. Meanwhile Ethan was drinking wild at a day party at the frat house where Blossom was busy trying to get into Ethan's pants.

''Hey baby, I have to come to devour that dick.'' Blossom found Ethan smoking weed in a room.

''Get the fuck out.'' He looked at Blossom as he was smoking the blunt in his hand.

''Holly is not here to fuck you.'' She says.

''I am not here to fuck you either.'' He smiled at her as she looked at him, angrily.

''I was the one who told you to fuck her and dump her.'' Blossom can't stand Ethan at this point, but she wants to fuck him so bad that her brains fall out of her head. Ethan got up from the bed telling her he is going to fuck her and dump her once she tells him that she loves him.

''Then, what's taking so long?'' She was waiting for her answer until he told me to take it easy. Ethan left to have fun and find bitches to fuck since he is bored without any bitches on him. Blossom found Scarlett sticking her tongue down some random guy, so she took Scarlett somewhere to tell him that Ethan is going off the deal they made. ''You need to trust him.'' Scarlett was getting irritated with Blossom because her whole world revolves around him when Ethan doesn't even like her.

Meanwhile I am at the spa having fun with Alina while she is telling me how she is in love with this guy. I was so happy for her that her cousin has figured out her love life while I am thinking about Ethan and what he is doing. I went on instagram watching the stories where I happen to see Ethan kissing four girls. I felt something enraging inside of me just by seeing the girls his mouth was kissing upon.

Alina asked me if I was alright and I wasn't because I wanted to show Ethan that I can do the same thing. I didn't know what was coming over me, but I just knew I wanted revenge. When we got back home, Dan was still there and I pulled him by holding my phone in my other hand in our direction as I kissed him. When I come to my senses; I realize I'm no better if I send this video of me kissing Dan to Ethan just to make him mad. I told Dan I didn't mean to kiss him until he pulled me back in kissing me and I couldn't help myself to indulge my lips into kissing him because Dan is a good kisser. After that I was smitten by the kiss to the point I accidentally texted the video to Ethan.

''Fuck.'' I said.

At the college party...

''What the fuck!'' Ethan pushes one of the girls off on him when he sees the video of me kissing Dan.

Ooooo trouble arises...