30

We woke up to the sound of people in the yard getting things ready. Bethany is still sleeping while Lion is helping out because he is happy to get the blessing from her father to marry her. I couldn't believe Bethany and Lion are getting married to one another, also it makes me hopeful knowing one day I can find my guy.

I went downstairs leaving Ethan to sleep where I encountered Eileen speaking to Blossom about love. I overheard some of their conversation where Eileen asks me to join in the conversation while Blossom is trying to get me out of it. Eileen asks me if I am in love with someone where I told her I am, but I don't know if I can forgive him for doing something despicable to me. She told me that if I know he is the one in my heart, I should fight for that love because that love is rare to find. Blossom started to realize that Ethan really does love me and she doesn't know why she doesn't stop bothering him. She always thought it would be her because Ethan and her always sleep with one another. She thought he loved her when really he loved the thought of her and her body other than being with her. She was the one who assumed because he never not once called her girlfriend let alone held and cuddled with her.

Blossom left going upstairs knocking on Ethan's door wanting to talk to him, but he didn't answer the door. She walked away going into Jack's room to talk to him to tell him to lay off the deal because she gives up.''Why the fuck do you want to end the deal when I brought you to stir trouble?'' Jacks is angry because Blossom is backing out on the deal when she is here to seduce Ethan while he works his charms on me.

''Jack, just leave it alone.'' She says. Jack told her she needs to snap out of it because Ethan might still want her.

''Jack, I fucked you because you are a fun fuck expect when you are plotting against your best friend.'' she was getting irritated with Jack and his plans until Jack mention how he will not let me fuck this plan up because I am feeling a little insecure. ''Fuck you.'' I can't stand him at this point. He slapped me and tells me to not fuck this up for him because Ethan deserve everything coming his way.

''I fucking hate you.'' She walks out of the room going outside to the lake. She needed some time to breathe because she didn't even know how she got in so deep with Jack. Jack came downstairs with his smug face just staring at me and Bethany. Bethany felt so disgusted knowing he is an asshole. Evan came down asking me if I have seen Ethan, but all I know is that I left Ethan in bed sleeping.

''He still sleeping.'' I told him and he went back to check up on him where he happens to be still sleeping. He woke him up telling him that I am being hurt by Jack in order to wake him up, Ethan got up so quickly going downstairs to beat the shit out of Jack where he happens to see that Jack was headed outside to talk to Blossom since he made her angry.

''What the fuck, dude?'' He had his hand up in the air angry with Evan for getting him up like that. Evan knew I wouldn't get out of bed if he didn't make this up, then he came into the dining room seeing me there.

''Good morning.'' He scared the shit out of me. I turned around seeing him sitting down telling me he missed me last night. I place a plate in front of him while I am headed back upstairs to get some swimsuits to wear to go out in the lake. Bethany came down walking into the dining room asking Ethan if he saw Evan and Lion.

''Evan, the jackass is the one who woke me up.'' Ethan was talking with food in his mouth. Bethany told him to keep his mouth shut when he was eating. She suspected that her brother hasn't seen Lion since this morning. She happens to see a Lion at the lake with Jack, Jake, Blossom, and me. She came outside calling out for Lion's name wondering where he had disappeared. Lion walks towards her telling her that he wanted to get some errands done before the day is over.

''Like?'' She asks.

''It's surprise.''

''Ok, the people are coming to get the house fixed up before we have the party for the engagement in the lake house, including the patio outside.'' Bethany holds Lion as she stares into his eyes. Ethan realized I was out there with Jack and them, so he thought he could do some errands before I got back into the room. He finishes his food as he washes it before he goes upstairs to get some things done. He was sitting down while he was thinking of what he wanted to write to me. He also was searching for some designers to come to the house to help me out with some outfits.

Bethany went back inside as Lion hung out with Evan and his girlfriend and the rest of us. Blossom was swimming to get Jack and Ethan out of her mind while I am thinking of what Ethan is doing. Jack came into the water bothering me telling me how someone as beautiful as me falls for Ethan when he is nothing but a piece of shit.

''Just like you.'' I stick the middle finger at him. He told me that I am too pristine to be giving him the middle finger. I wanted him to go to hell because he has been bothering me lately. He has no idea who is messing with, so I kept swimming further away from him until he catches up to me as he feels me up telling me how he would love to fuck me right here as Ethan stuck in the house. He leans in whispering to me that if I start to scream, he will make sense that I touch his dick.

''You are disgusting.'' I said.

''You have no idea.'' Jack smirks. I smiled back as I kick him in the nuts telling him to fuck off and never touch me ever again. I swim back to shore getting out of the water going inside looking for Ethan. I called out his name as he rushed to get the letters back in the same place without letting me know where he stash them.

I walk in as he looks guilty of something. ''What is wrong?'' I looked at him where he told me I caught him by surprise. I lock the door as I walk towards him kissing him and wanting him to touch me.

''Are you ok?'' He asks,but I want him to kiss me more without thinking. I place his hand to touch my ass as I continue to kiss him. I lean in whispering to him that I want him to fuck me. Ethan doesn't know what is going on, so he stops this before we get any further. ''What is wrong, Ethan?'' I didn't understand why he is acting like this when I am only trying to have some fun before we get prepared for the engagement party.

Ethan looked at me as if I don't understand what he is trying to do at this point. I ask him if he doesn't want to sleep with me anymore. He said he would love to sleep with me, but we made a deal that we would get to know each other. Also, he has a lot to learn. I couldn't believe he didn't want to fuck me, but I respect it. Also he didn't want to have sex with me with his father and his girlfriend in the house.

He knows Evan was having sex with his girlfriend, but he wants to do the right thing for the first time. He swoops me in telling me how the guy he used to be would love to ravish me right here, right now. I sat on the bed as Ethan and I talked to one another learning more about one another until Evan bombarding the room telling us that the designers are here. Ethan smiles as he takes my hand leading me downstairs to meet with the designers. He calls out for Bethany, Harper, and Blossom.

Bethany and Harper come down to see the designers with a bunch of beautiful clothes. ''Ethan, did you do this?'' Harper asks. Ethan replies saying that he wanted his sister and his girl,also his friend's girl including Blossom to look good for the engagement party. ''After all, my sister is getting married.'' He says. It was so sweet of him to do that for us, although I didn't know he was going to do this.

Harper tells him that he has a good eye for designer clothes. ''Thanks.'' Blossom walks in seeing the designers as she questions what is going on. Ethan tells her to pick out her dress for the event tonight because he wants her looking good for his sister's event. Blossom was shocked to see Ethan acting like this.

''It's nice to see you like this.'' Blossom smiles. Ethan left to let the designers work their magic on us for tonight as the caterers and the event planners are decorating the place to make it more livelier. I couldn't wait to have a nice night with Ethan and his family including his family friends. I know I needed to stay away from Jack because he is itching for a fight by messing with me just to make Ethan angry. Blossom went upstairs to talk to Ethan to warn him about Jack and what his intentions are.

''Why the fuck you never told me?'' He was so mad at Blossom. Blossom said she didn't want to lose him as a lover nor a friend. Ethan told her that they were never lovers let alone friends because they were only destroying lives by sleeping around and not giving a fuck about their feelings.

Ethan said he will keep an eye on him, but he thanks Blossom for letting him know about Jack's intention. 

We are coming to an end to book 1, only two more chapters and will be continuing with book 2. I want to let you guys know that book 2 will be combined with book 1. Book 3 will be a whole another book. Make sure you read book 1 in order to understand book 2 when I begin writing. Hope you love this book. Thank you.