02

We got to the campfire seeing Blossom all over Ethan while he was staring at me, I guess. I found a place to sit but someone told me that was their seat so I had no choice but to sit next to the mean girl I saw earlier.

''Umm. What are you doing here?''

''I was invited to the campfire.''

''By who?'' She was curious to know who it could be.
''Bethany.'' I said.

''Bethany!'' She shouted out her name.

''What Scarlett?'' Bethany looked at her as if she lost her mind by calling her name out like that.

''Why would you bring her?'' Scarlett asked her.

''She is my roommate.''

''She is not that cute let alone perfect for this group.''

''Shut up Scarlett.'' Ethan says.

''Don't you dare tell me to shut up, Ethan.''

''You are not that cute either but yet you are in the group.''

''Who says I wasn't cute?'' Scarlett wanted to know because in her mind she is sexy and no one can tell her otherwise.

''This girl is cute and so what she doesn't fit in, she was born to be a star.'' Ethan was being nice which was weird because our first encounter was arrogance.

''Baby.'' Blossom looked at Ethan.

''What?'' I can see the huskiness and deepness of his voice.

''You called her cute.'' Bethany rolled her eyes while Scarlett was giving me the eye.

''So?''

''Whatever.'' She got up from his lap heading to the cooler.

''How about a game of truth or dare?'' Lion wanted to make this night fun since we all have been undermining me since I got to this campfire.

''Scarlett, you go first.''

''Truth.'' She says.

''Is it true that you slept with Evan?''

''Who told you that?'' She was mad.

''Answer the question.'' Lion couldn't help himself by laughing because he wanted to see her reaction when he asked her that.

''Yes, I did.''

''Wow, you really did Evan?'' He was laughing even Bethany was laughing. Blossom came back asking them what was so funny. Bethany told them that it was nothing and she stopped laughing since Blossom ruined their funny moment.

''Well Lion, truth or dare?''

''Dare?''

''Well, I dare you to sleep with Bethany.''

''No, I won't do it.'' Lion says.

''What? You don't think Bethany is attractive?''

''She is but I am not going to do that.''

''Stop it Scarlett.'' Bethany wanted Scarlett to stop pressuring him into sleeping with her.

''Oh I forgot, you already slept with Lion.'' Scarlett was laughing at her own joke.

''Bitch.'' Bethany says.

''New girl, truth or dare?''

''My name is Holly.'' I said.

''Ok whatever.'' I was afraid of what they might ask me when I chose my option but I took the chance by going with the truth.

''Ok, are you a virgin?'' The moment I heard this question coming from Scarlett's mouth, I froze because I didn't know what to say. I knew I was a virgin but I didn't want to tell it to a bunch of strangers I just met.

''Next question.'' I said.

''Wait, are you telling me you haven't done it?'' Blossom was mocking me.

''Shut up Blossom.'' Bethany replied.

''Don't tell me to shut up when you were the one who brought this freak here.''

''Blossom, your a bitch.''

''At least I'm bitch other than being a weirdo.''

''So what? If she's virgin it doesn't matter.'' Scarlett says. I was shocked knowing that Scarlett was defending me when she didn't even like me.

''Wow Scarlett.'' Blossom looked at her.

''What?'' She looks nervous.

''Next person.'' Lion wanted the game to go on.
Bethany went up next where Blossom asked her truth or dare where Bethany wanted to think twice just in case. She knows Blossom and she will do anything to bring out secrets when she doesn't like it when people do it to her. Bethany picked dare where Blossom told her she dared her to kiss Lion. Bethany looked at Lion leaning in kissing Lion. I had wished they would dare me to kiss someone other than asking me my deepest secret.

Then it was Ethan's turn where Scarlett asked him the same question but he told us how he was watching them act like idiots.

''No backsies, Ethan.'' Blossom looked at him.

''Or what?''

''Ethan, just play the game.''

''What if I don't want to play the fucking game?''

''Then why the fuck would you come?''

''Didn't you bring me to your bullshit?'' He pushed Blossom off on his lap getting up walking off.

''Ethan?'' Bethany called his name.

''Fuck this.'' I went to find him since Blossom didn't want to deal with him, even Bethany came along with me.

''I am sorry for my brother.''

''It's okay.''

''No, it's not because he always do this.''  We were looking for Ethan but he was just staring at us like idiots.

''I am here.'' He was laughing at us.

''You are so difficult.'' I said.

''Who says I was difficult?'' He was getting angry.

''Ethan, what the fuck?'' Bethany got in front of him telling him he is being a jerk. Then Bethany told me I can go back with the crowd because she wanted to speak to her brother.

''You need to stop being mean to her.'' Ethan didn't bother to care what his sister had to say because he would rather be somewhere with nobody telling him what to do.

''Ethan, do you hear me?'' Yet still he didn't care because Bethany has been bossing him around like she is his mother.

''Who gives a fuck.'' He walked off flicking off his sister and she shook her head knowing he is bad news no matter what. I walked towards her asking her if she was alright knowing I had eavesdropped on their conversation.

''I am fine.'' She sighs.

''I am here for you even though we may not know each other.'' I wanted to assure her that she will not be alone.  She asked me if I wanted to go home now, I knew I needed to shower to start off tomorrow fresh because it was going to be my first day starting class at a university.

We headed to the car while Blossom was staring at me disgustedly, then she got up asking Bethany where Ethan was. She told Blossom to find Ethan herself because she is tired babysitting her brother, especially telling her where he usually goes. Bethany got into the car sighing before she started the car because she can't deal with Ethan especially she cannot deal with him messing up this semester for her.

''Is Ethan usually this troubled?'' I asked her to make sure if she is alright until she looked at me and she didn't respond to me because she cannot tell me since I am a stranger. We drove back to campus where she dropped me off in front of the building so she could park her car before she came up. The rest came along right after leaving Blossom to find Ethan.

So, what do you think of this chapter?
Don't forget to vote and comment.