Prologue

Prologue

Please understand before reading this that I am not an expert on Pierce the Veil, and therefore some of the information will be fabricated. I will do my best in portraying the members of Pierce the Veil and other band members who are included in this story.

I will use google as much as I can in order to find true and factual information. Please let me know in the comments (politely) if I get information wrong, and I will keep that in mind if I chose to write another story about Pierce the Veil.

Obviously there are going to be fictitious elements to this (seeing as how the story involves a sister to Mike and Vic). Please understand since this is fan FICTION.

Thank you.

ALSO, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE MAY BE TRIGGERS IN THIS STORY. ON ANY CHAPTER I MAY FEEL AS TRIGGERING I WILL BE SURE TO PUT A WARNING ON, AND IF ANYTHING IS TRIGGERING FOR YOU, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS AND I WILL ADD A WARNING.

Summer of 2015. Early July.

"Alex, please come back, we're worried about you,"  Vic sent for the fifth time; I knew the 'we' was him and Mike, I talked to my mom this morning, she knew I was fine. I wish he'd understand I am not coming back while he's acting this way. I don't want anything to do with him; and I guess Mike choose Vic over me. I wasn't in the wrong though, Vic was way outta line to tell me what to do.

If Vic was so worried, then he'd leave Warped and actually look for me. He'd tell fans, or the police. Vic has this idea that I'll find them with no problem, and that I'll be okay. I could be dead in a ditch for all he knows, but that doesn't matter to him, all that matters is how the band's doing.

"Need anything, Sugar?" one of the waitresses asked, smiling at me politely.

"I'll take a cup of tea, and some toast," I respond, giving her a smile as she walks away.

I unlock my phone, and scroll through my contacts, Jaime, Jaime will answer me. He's probably the only member of the band that won't make me come back, he'll understand.

I type him a text, asking him not to let the guys know I'm calling, he agrees and I dial his number, "Jaime, how's Mike?"

"He's worried, and not Vic's worried. Mike almost walked out of the band last night, unless Vic would call off a week so we could look for you. Vic said we needed to stay on Warped, cause you'd be fine. But you're not fine, are you Lexi?" Jaime knew me better than my own brother sometimes.

"I'm twenty-three Jaime, Vic thinks he's my dad. I don't know what to do. I'm living in a motel, and that's all I can do for now. My mom's fine with me doing what I need to do, and she's confident that Vic will come around, but I don't know what to do, Hime."

I muttered a thank you to the waitress as she set my tea and toast down.

"Where are you, Lexi?"

"St. Petersburg. I made the driver promise to say I was on the bus that night, but I just stayed after the day ended."

"I won't tell Vic where you are, but I'll talk to Mike, if that's okay with you."

"Will you tell Mike to come get me, and please while Mike's gone, talk to Vic. I can't fight with him. But, I can't let him control my life. Not anymore."

"Sure thing, Lexi. Love you, sis."

"Love you too."

~Flashback~

"Your turn Jaime," Tony says, as a group of us from countless bands sit, rather impatiently, around in a circle, waiting for Jaime to spin a bottle.