Chapter 1

I was trying not to glare, but I couldn't help it. She was so fucking annoying. I knew I should have stayed my ass home. But no. I just had to be swayed by my so-called best friend, Danielle, and come to this fuck-ass party where my stupid ass crush is flirting with the most annoying human being on the planet. Isla. Ever since freshman year, she'd been a pain in my ass. At this point, I think she's doing it on purpose. She always throws some shady ass comment my way, talks over me, and pushes up on whatever guy I set my sights on. I don't know what I ever did to her, but it was getting to the point where I was about to stop caring and snatch her extensions out. I barely cared about anything anymore as it was. Except for school. I didn't come this far to fail now. My parents would legit kill me.

With a sigh, I took a sip of the concoction Danielle stuck in my hand before floating off to be the life of the party that was not hers. I swear it was just rum with a splash of some fruit juice. I didn't care though. I probably should being as though it was definitely going to my head and only God knows what may happen if the wrong thing is said to me at the wrong time. My glare was still trained on Isla who leaned into Sehun's ear, probably whispering something seductive. My body tensed as if I was about to launch myself out of my seat, right for them, but I refrained and gulped down the rest of my drink before slamming the plastic blue cup on the table beside me.

"Want a hit?" A large hand holding a joint blocked my view. My face scrunched up as I looked to see who the hand was attached to. This man was definitely not sitting next to me a few minutes ago. I would have noticed. He seemed tall. His legs sure were long. He was dressed in all black. Black ripped jeans, a black long sleeved tee with a symbol I didn't recognize on the chest, silver chain hanging around his neck, black dad hat pulled low so I couldn't really see his eyes, but he was wearing sliver wire framed glasses. I could see his hair was dark and his large ears were accentuated from the hat. "Looks like you need it." Damn his voice was deep. Very sexy. My eyes tried to meet his. But the hat was in the way and it was too dark. I don't think I've ever seen him before. I looked back at the joint. I was already making bad decisions so what was one more? I took it from him and took a hit before handing it back. "So, who are you trying to murder?" He was leaned back in the seat and took a long drag before puffing the smoke out of his mouth just to go back in through his nose and out of his mouth again.
"Not there yet." My eyes found Isla and Sehun again. Still laughing about something. Probably something stupid.
"You sure about that?" He handed it over to me again and I took it without hesitation, deciding to take a hit rather than answer him. "Cute." He chuckled when I handed it back to him and crossed my arms, still glaring. I directed my daggers at him and he was staring back at me. He took a slow drag then puffed circles in my face. My eyes were stuck on his lips. "You can kiss me if you want?" He shrugged nonchalantly. Who the hell did he think he was? He leaned into my ear and dropped his voice a decibel. "I only bite if you want me to." Well, fuck. He had my spine trembling. He pulled back and took a hit, blowing the smoke up toward the ceiling. I caught a better glimpse of his face in the dim light under his cap. He was even more attractive than I originally assumed. If I didn't distract myself, I was either going to deck Isla in her face or leave. Leaving didn't seem like a bad idea. This gorgeous man leveled his head again and handed me the blunt. I stared at it then at him. I took it then straddled him. A smirk formed on his lips, revealing his dimple. His hands were on my hips as if it was the most natural thing ever. I took a drag then shot-gunned the smoke into his mouth. I felt his hand on my nape and before I knew it, he pulled me in and our lips met. He used his other hand to move his hat out of the way and kissed me deeper. He licked my lips and I opened up for him. We didn't fight for dominance. There was no need. I let him take the lead. Tongues sliding past each other and tangling together. I still held the blunt in one hand away from us so no one got burned but I was wishing I could drop it and use my hands for other things.

He let out a satisfied hum which vibrated throughout my body. I meant to slide closer and unconsciously rolled my hips against his. We both let out a moan. I felt him smile into the kiss. He moved his hips again and I could have sworn he was hard already. He left my lips to give us both a chance to catch our breaths and he trailed kisses down my chin to my jaw to my neck. He licked, sucked, bit gently, and licked again before planting more kisses. My eyes were closed as I stretched my neck to give him room. I bit my bottom lip to hold back my moans. There was something in my brain that was at least warning me that it was not the time nor place, but the alcohol I drowned moments prior to meeting this man was starting to take over any common sense I had left. I felt one of his hands slide up under my shirt. I didn't stop him. His warm hands caressing my skin was sending me. He brought his lips back up to mine and kissed me deeply before pausing and looking up at me with his big sparkling eyes. Fuck. "How far do you want to take this?" He teasingly pulled at the waistband of my jeans.
"As far as you want to go." I could play too. He smirked again and came in for another kiss.
"Do you have a roommate?" He said between pecks. I shook my head. "Then let's go."