Chapter 26: His Regard

Beginne am Anfang

"You're Nanahara from class C, right?" the blonde asked first. "Are you close with Fujiwara-senpai?"

"Who?"

"Look at this bitch playing dumb," Curly said to her friends. I almost slapped her then and there to silence her rotten mouth.

"Yes," the twin tails agreed. "You think we don't know? You've been trying to seduce Fujiwara-senpai all this time."

Ugh...Not this again. It's not the first time I've been confronted by a jealous insecure girl either. I don't even know who the fuck is Fujiwara. I have indeed been approached by several men including that rascal Kumoi, and I can't possibly remember all of their names.

"Look, I don't even know what Fujiwara looks like, and I don't care. I just want to go back to my room. How about you guys leave me alone and mind your own business?"

"Stop acting so high and mighty!" the blonde snapped. "Don't think you can go around just because your face is a little cute. Know your place stupid pink hair! A person like you doesn't suit Fujiwara-senpai." OK, I'm getting mad.

"Shut your goddamn mouth, you little twat!" the three of them were aghast to hear my sudden cursing. "I told you I don't even know who he is. You guys better go while I'm still in a good mood. If you don't, I'll break your noses."

"Oh, yeah?" the twin tails try to intimidate me, even though she looks pathetic. "Junko-chan, I can't stand this girl, let's teach her a little lesson."

"Yes, I agree. This bitch needs to be taught some manners."

"Oh?" I smirked. These girls are so stupid. Even though I bothered to give them a warning. "How are you going to do it?"

"Shut up!" the blonde slapped me, and I took it on purpose. Now I have a good reason to retaliate.

"You must think you're better than us, just because you were liked by some boys..." she leaned in and tried to push me away with one hand. "Now listen carefully—"

PLAK! I slapped her back and the girl immediately fell down with red cheeks and a little blood on her nose. Her watery eyes stared at me in astonishment. Such expressions are always satisfying to watch.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING BI—" The twin-tails tried to grab my hair and I punched her in the face with my left hand. Just like her friend she immediately fell down and started sobbing like a child while holding her face. The curly one seemed to be trembling seeing the strength of my hands. I approached her and she immediately raised her hand.

"HIII! Stop! I'm sorry..." she begged, and I complied. At least for now.

"Go help your friends," I ordered her, "and off you go! If I see your faces again I will send you to the infirmary."

Obediently, the curly started to help the twin tails who were still sobbing to stand up. Meanwhile, the blonde tried to stand up on her own while throwing hateful looks at me. The three tried to leave in a hurry. Seeing the blonde's stare, they might come back for more, but that's fine. I'd be happy to fix their faces.

When I turned around I immediately continued on my way as if nothing had happened. When I thought everything was over, I suddenly saw someone hiding behind the wall of a public toilet. Don't tell me someone is secretly filming me? Just like what Kurose was doing the other day? I'm sorry, but this time I'm far more aware of my surroundings.

"Who's that?" I snapped. "I can see you from here."

The person I shouted at immediately appeared from their hiding place. To my surprise, it was a girl with brown hair. At first glance, she seems like a good student. She looked at me with a smile that made her feel like a salesman....somehow I wanted to punch her immediately.