35. Almost

Davina's Pov:

I returned from the attic with my spell books and some candles. When i entered in Mikealsons' mansion, no one was there. Neither Rebekah nor Elijah. Kol wasnt there too. Where did they go?

I placed the books and the candles on the table and looked around. I looked at the candles and lit them with my magic one by one. I Ieft a big sigh and turned around.

"Kol?" i called but no response. "Kol" i called again but still no answer.

I sighed again in frustration and turned around. I wasnt surprized or stunned when i saw Kol standing in front of me. Smirking and tilting his head.

"It doesnt scare you anymore little witch?" he said and i lifted an eyebrow.

"I got used to it" i snapped back and turned around but he appeared in front of me again. I crossed my arms angry and glared.

"You find this funny?"

"No...." he said and put a piece of hair behind my ear. "I find it hilarious" he said and laughed.

I roled my eyes and chuckled. I walked over the table and took my books. Kol came from behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Is something wrong darling?" he asked and i breathed in and out. I turned around and faced him.

"Yes,there is something wrong" i repeated sharply and walked away from him.

Kol's Pov:

She confused me. Obviously she was upset with me. So teasing her all the time wouldnt help. Even though....

I sped up in front of her and pinned her against the wall. Well now she was surprized! I enjoyed her confused expression and smirked.

"I can fix that" i whispered in her ear.

"To be honest yes you can" she said and dodged me again.

"Okay, so whats the matter?" i asked and crossed my arms.

"You promised me something" she snapped back.

"The dagger you mean?" i asked and she nodded.

"You promised you would show me the tomb"

"And i will keep my promise Davina. I want as much as you to finish the dagger. I have million of reasons to create it, more than you have" i said and walked closer to her.

She didnt answer. The little witch was locking me with her eyes while crossing her arms.

"Are you still mad at me love?" i smirked.

Davina looked down and then back at my eyes. I smirked again and cupped her cheeks. I gave her a small kiss and then looked at her straight in the eyes.

"I knew you wouldnt be mad at me" i smirked and leaned in.

"Your wrong again, darling" she scoffed and walked away.

The little witch tried to mock me but unfortunately for her, it wouldnt work. Her sweet laugh echoed in the room as she took the books in her hands.

I flashed again in front of her and locked her with my eyes. Davina locked me with her eyes too without moving. Then i smirked and took the books from her hands, placing them on the table. Abruptly, i took her in my arms and she tried to free herself.

"Kol put me down!" she hissed and i smirked.

"Are you sure darling?"

"Kol!"

"Okay, if the lady wants that way.." i trailed off and smirked.

I flashed upstairs and sped up at the balcony. Davina opened her eyes and looked down with widen eyes.

"Do you still want me to let you down?" i laughed and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You know i didnt mean that!" she said and hid her face in my chest.

She didnt look down again. She was hanging on me so tight, that i thought i would stop breathing. I stepped behind and kissed her forehead.

"You dont think i would ever let you fall, do you?" i said and she looked at me.

Her heart was beating fast and she was breathing even faster. I leaned in, searching her lips for another kiss. She didnt fight back and responded the kiss. I slowly let Davina down and kissed her again passionately.

"Thats not the right way to find the spell" she giggled and i cupped her cheeks.

"I find it the most perfect way" i said and smirked.

The little witch leaned in and for once again, we kissed while enjoying every breathe we were taking together. She wrapped her arms around my neck and i wrapped mines around her waist and lifted her.

I was holding her when i walked in the room. We didnt stop kissing each other even for air. Davina opened her eyes and giggled. With my vamp speed, i pinned her on the bed and smirked. Davina's fresh laugh echoed again and her light blue eyes were staring in mines.

"What, your trying to take revenge?" she laughed and i leaned in.

"It didnt have to" i retorted and she smiled.

I kissed her again lightly on the lips, then at her cheek and final at her neck. I placed my hands on her waist and breathed in and out slowly. Davina unbuttoned my shirt and threw it next to her.

"Kol! Davina!" broke abruptly the silence Rebekah's voice.

I breathed out upset and raised my head.

"Bloody hell" i cursed and i lied next to Davina.

My sister always knew when to ruin a nice moment. And she just confirmed me.

"There you are" she said and walked in my room. When she noticed i was half naked she turned around and covered her eyes.

"God Kol, wear something!" she complained and i smirked ironically.

"I wasnt the one who walked in without knocking" i scoffed and wore my shirt.

"I'm sorry i didnt know you two were making out" snapped Bekah and crossed her arms.

Davina's Pov:

"Rebekah!" i called and crossed my arms awkardly.

"Okay okay i'm sorry, i just wanted to know how is going with the spell" she said and me and Kol stood up.

Kol and i glanced at each other. Rebekah gazed at us with widen eyes and sighed in frustration.

"You didnt search for the spell, did you?"

"It was my fault, Davina couldnt concetrate because of me" said Kol leaving me speechless.

"I'm sure about that" said Rebekah and Kol walked towards the door.

"No it wasnt--"

"Are you coming darling? " cut me off Kol and i crossed my arms. I sighed.

I didnt answer. I just followed Kol downstairs and with us came Rebekah too.