34. Destroy Them First

Kol's Pov:

"What?" i said and she sighed. "How do you know that?"

"When Klaus followed Finn yesterday, he found.... Finn... " she trailed off and then took a big breathe. "Our brother brought her back to life"

Well thats new. Or not. I dont know if i should be stunned about it, because Finn always was mama's boy. He loved her and now, he betrayed his siblings in order to bring mother back. Yup, it doesnt sound weird at all. A Mikealson, stabbing in the back other Mikealsons.

"Kol!" said abruptly my sister and flicked her fingers in front of my eyes. "Its not time for daydreaming"

"I was thinking sister, not daydreaming" i said and she roled her eyes.

"Whatever, now you dont have nothing say?"

"What to say? That i expected something like that from Finn? Yes and at the same time, no" i retorted and that moment Elijah and Klaus walked in.

Klaus and I glared at each other, ready for another fight.

"Hey you two, stop that glaring thing" hissed Rebekah and stood between us.

"Well, if Kol apologizes for his behavior, i will forget what happened" chuckled Klaus and i smirked.

"Apology for what exactly?" i said and crossed my arms.

"Should i say, i told you Kol? Because probably Rebekah has already told you about our brother Finn, which if i am correct, you thought there was nothing suspicious at his 'night strolls' " said ironically Nik and i glared.
"Plus you almost kill a werewolf"

"Are you done mother with the nagging?" i said sarcastically and Niklaus chuckled. "You were gonna dagger me, again" i hissed and his chuckle fade away. "It seems like the old Klaus returned" i scoffed.

"I wasnt gonna dagger you, but scare you. And then Davina Claire involved" he said and i glared. "She shouldnt--"

I cut him off cause that moment, i rushed into him and pinned him against the wall.

"If you dare to touch her---"

"Kol, get off him!" said Rebekah and pushed me.

"Enough with you two! We must work together to win our enemy and not to fight with each other!" said Elijah and gazed at me and then at Klaus.

"I wasnt gonna put you in that coffin again idiot! I wanted to show you some mistakes can affect us! You, are, MY BLOOD Kol. You are a Mikealson" said Nik and placed his hand on my shoulder. "You are my brother"

His words shocked me. I didnt expect something like that from him. Nik has never talked to me with this way before.

Elijah and Rebekah glanced at one another. They were as stunned as i was.

"Good, now that we are all happy and united, what we're gonna do?" shrugged Bex and i gazed at Elijah. He crossed his arms and Nik breathed in and out slowly.

"Did they see you?" i asked and Klaus shook his head.

"Thats not the point. Esther is smart, so is Finn. He will return in a few hours and he mustn't understand we know about mother. We have to attack them, when they still think they are winning" replied Elijah.

"What do you mean?" i asked and Elijah looked at Rebekah.

"We're gonna need help" said now Elijah and looked at me.

******************

Davina's Pov:

"No!"

"Darling, listen to me. I am not asking you to do it for Klaus, but for me"

"So suddently you want to be allies with him. What he did on you, brainwash?

"In the past, i have told you about my mother. She is evil and she is planning on who knows what!"

"What about the dagger? The tomb?"

"I will help you with that, i promise"

"Promises are nothing to me Kol!"

"We are gonna make the dagger, together. Come on Davina. I need your help."

I didnt answer. Klaus was gonna dagger him yesterday and he wanted me now to help Klaus?! What if Klaus put him to ask me this?

But then... I had second thoughts. Kol wouldnt lie to me and after what he did for me, helping him with some spells was the least thing i could do.

"... When do you want me to come?" i said and i'm sure he is now smiling or smirking.

"Now"

"Your asking a lot, you know that?"

"Perhaps" he said and i giggled.

We hanged the phone. I left a big sigh and took my things. Then, i walked out of the attic but i stopped and looked behind.

"I've got to fix that door" i mumbled and left.

****************

I walked in their mansion, crossing my arms in front of my chest. Klaus looked at me, upset i can say and he was standing next to Rebekah.

"Just to make it clear, i'm doing this because Kol asked me to" i said softly and Kol came over me.

Klaus chuckled and tilted his head.

"Then we all agree" he said and sat on the couch. Elijah came over me and started explaining.

"Finn will return in a few hours. He mustnt find out we know about him and our mother. We have to trick them and thats something we can take care of" said Elijah and glanced at his siblings. "You Davina must do a spell"

"What spell?"

"You have to stop our mother's body jumping so we can kill her" he answered and i lifted an eyebrow.

"Body...jumping?"

"Esther has a habit. Even if we kill her,she will body jump to another body. So technically we cant kill her" said Klaus.

"That spell requires a lot amount of magic. Its gonna take a month to prepare it" i said and crossed my arms.

"Well we cant wait that long. You have to do it sooner" said softly Klaus and i snickered ironicly.

"Nik enough. Davina is not dump she needs time" defended me Rebekah.

"We dont have time! Esther is out there, alive! We all know what she is capable of" yelled Klaus.

"I need to draw power from something. This next month will be a full moon. I can do it only then" i frustrated and Rebekah bit her lips.

"I guess you have to draw power from something else" chuckled Klaus and left.

Rebekah glanced at me and so did Elijah.

"Forgive Niklaus Davina. Sometimes he is being...steep" said Elijah and smirked ironicly.

"Sometimes?" i questioned and roled my eyes. "Dont try to defend him Elijah" i sighed in frustration. "I'm going to find the spell" i said and turned around.

"Hold on Davina" said Rebekah and walked over me. "Bring everything you need and practise here. Kol can help you" she continued and Elijah smiled.

"Why not love? At least here you will have...company" smirked evily Kol and i grinned.

"Okay, why not?" i repeated and Elijah and Rebekah smiled.