Alessandro began laughing and Leo just smiled a little. We finally reached the office and took my seat behind the desk while the other two just stood around me.

"I made us leave because I got a text from her Social worker" I explained.

"What? Why?" Leonardo spoke up

Unknown Number

I'm so sorry to bother you Mr. Valentino. This is Stacy from the police station. I would just like to let you know that Arias fathers funeral will be held this Sunday at 12pm. If you would like to come, I'm sure Aria wouldn't want to miss it. Let me know and I can send you the address.

I replied: Thank you Stacy. I will talk with Aria and get back to you. Also if I may, Aria hasn't talked much about her father, what was his name?

I feel this anger rush through me as I say her father. That's not her father. That's her kidnapper.

She replied: Yes of course I'm sure it's tough for her to talk about him. His name was Angelo Ricci. It was very sad how he died. Aria had went to the store and when she came back he had been shot and killed. He was a very sweet man.

I replied: Thank you very much Stacy. We will be in contact.

I showed the text messages to my brothers. All of us shocked.

"Why would Angelo have Aria? He was fathers best friend before she was taken" Alessandro question

After Aria was kidnapped mom and dad went searching for her themselves and died in a plane crash after they found a lead she may be in America. After that we never saw Angelo again. We assumed he got caught up in work and after father died he didn't have much reason to come here anymore.

"Could someone be targeting her and that's why they killed Angelo? What if Angelo never stopped looking for her, found her in America and took her in as his own so she didn't come into the mafia world? " Leonardo said

"That would make sense as to why he was killed. He took her away from whoever kidnapped her and they wanted revenge" I pointed out.

"We need to talk to her and tell her about the funeral. " Alessandro pointed out.

"We will talk to her at dinner tonight. Let's let her have a good day today" I said shooting them a glare to warn them not to say anything.

They both nodded. Leonardo went back up to his room and Alessandro and I got back to work, looking through dads files to see if any one would have a reason to take Aria and kill Angelo.

It's Thursday so we have 2 days before the funeral. We have to find out who kidnapped her before then.

30 minutes later-

Marcello came busting in with Leo and told him to sit.

He explained to us he found her gun.

Why would she need a gun

Then Leo explained how her bruising is worse than we thought.

I was furious why would he let her go to the gym knowing it could be worse.

After our conversation Marcello and Leo left probably to get ready to take Aria to the mall.

I didn't bring up the Angelo thing to Marcello and I swear to god Leo better not say anything either.

Marcello has always hated Angelo and none of us know why. I thought it was better to jot piss him off.

MARCELLOS POV

MARCELLOS POV

Leo and I both agreed to let Ari have a good day before checking her bruises. Leo went to go grab his phone and I went to go get Ari and see if she was ready to go.

I knocked softly on her door and heard a faint "come in"

I came in to see Ari tying up her wet hair into a messy bun. She wore black leggings and my hoodie.

"You ready sorellina" she nodded and we left to go find Leo.

__________________________________

Hello Lovlies!!!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and are enjoying the book so far!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

<3 lemonlimonnade