35. Thank you

"Sometimes you need to change the direction, patience is not always a optional way"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

---

The elevator stopped on the 6th floor before the door opened and Diego and Lila stepped out.

Diego was holding the harpoon gun as he was on the lookout for the guardian.

Diego looked at Lila as she walking next to him. "Hey. We're gonna make it out of this mess, all right? The three of us are gonna be fine" he said "And then what?" Lila asked "And then we'll be a happy family" he said "No, we won't" she said "Is this more of that bullshit proving-yourself-to-be-a-good-dad stuff? I'm over it, all right" he said and grabbed her arm as they stopped "You passed, okay" she said.

"Oh, this isn't about me, huh? Oh, you're scared" he said and she chuckled "It was easier with Stan, okay? You could have just said 'sod off' and then I wouldn't have had to tell you about the baby or asked you to stay with me. Why tell the truth when you can mindfuck someone into getting what you want without having to be truly vulnerable?" she asked and he place his hand on the back of her head.

"Do you know how crazy that is?" he asked "But what if I fail our baby like...my mum failed me?" she asked "Then you won't. Because behind the crazy bullshit, there's a good and decent person" he said "You sure?" she asked "One thousand percent" he said causing her to let out a small laugh and Diego smiled before the two kissed.

While they were kissing, Diego pulled the trigger and the harpoon in the rifle shot up into the ceiling.

They pulled away and Diego put down the rifle before he grabbed her hand "Come on" he said before the two walked down the hallways.

But as they turned around the corner they were transferred to another floor causing them to stop when they saw the elevator "Did we end up back at the same elevator?" he asked as they looked confused at the elevator.

---

"Okay, not there" you said  as you were searching a room for the sigil "How the hell does Reginald expect us to find the sigil when we don't know where to look" you said to yourself before you turned around "I really hate this" you said before walking out of the room.

 "Am I going crazy?" you asked before you took a deep breath and opened a door to look inside.

Then suddenly a hand was put on your shoulder and you got so spook that you turned around and threw a fist at that person.

The person let out a grunt as he stumble back and you then threw a red energy ball towards that person but he reach to dodged out of the way, making the energy ball to hit the wall.

Your eyes widened when you saw it was Toby "Toby" you said "Ouch, I forgot how hard you punch" he said as he wipe the blood off his nose "Sorry, you spooked me" you said "Remind me to never do that again" he chuckled.