34. Find the sigil

"Don't celebrate too early, even a second can changed everything"

---

After everything you have lost, you weren't in the best mental and emotional shape. All the people you have lost in just a few days was painful. Their death have affected you so much. You have being through hell since Amy's, Elliott's and Ella's death. And now you feel like returned from it after the death of Luther and Klaus.

The elevator's bell dings before the door opened and Reginald stepped out with the you and the others behind him.

You all entered the lobby which had orange pillar instead of blue.

Both Five, Viktor and Toby would sometimes glance at you, making sure you were alright, even so they knew you weren't.

"It's magnificent" Reginald said as they entered the lobby "You guys should've stayed here. This placer is way nicer" Ben said "Lila and I barely got out alive last time. Remember" Diego said "But I'm here this time, and the numbers are in our favor" Ben said.

"Yeah, like that is gonna help anything" Toby said sarcastic.

"Well, whatever, it was, it was strong, fast, and super pissed" Lila said while Diego lead you and the others to the reception's desk.

"Alright, so, whatever you do, do not ring this bell" Diego said and pointed on the bell on the receptions' desk "Unless you wanna lose a finger or a tentacle" he said and looked at Ben when he said the world 'tentacle' which cause Ben to roll his eyes.

"I'll take my chances--" Sloane said and was about to walk closer to the desk but Lila put herself between the bell and Sloane "Don't!" she said "Get out of my way" Sloane said and Lila shook her head "To take out this thing, we need to be in the right state of mind" she said "State of mind? Do you mean, am I angry?" Sloane asked before she nodded "Yes, I am angry. I wanna kill whatever it is that hurt Luther" she said as she was raising her voice while trying to hold back her tears.

"Luther, isn't the only one that's gone. We lost Klaus too. I'm angry, okay? We all are. But we have to be smart about this" you finally opened your mouth but your voice were breaking.

"Yeah. When the time is right, we'll act" Lila said and Five looked at you "I have to leave you for a second, is that okay?" he asked and you nodded.

He kissed your cheek before he started walking over to the hotel's doors which shine a strange white.

"Don't even try it Five. Doors won't let you out" Diego called to Five as he saw him walked over to the doors.

"So, what, we're stuck here?" Allison asked as Five walked back to them.

"This place is a test and a trap and a means of salvation, all at once" Reginald said "Does anyone know what that sign says?" Viktor asked as he pointed at the sign next to the bell that was writing in a language that none of them understand.