33. The vote

"Fear gives a small thing, a big shadow, you must face your fears to overcome them"

---

"Viktor, wait" Allison said to Viktor who was walking away from her and he stopped "For what? So you can hand me my ass again?" he asked as he turned around to look at her "Look, I was really drunk last night" she said "You don't have to make excuses. I get it. I am your least favorite sibling. I ruined your life..." "Okay. No that's not" she said, cutting him off before she sighed "Will you just stop and listen, please" she said and he nodded "Last night you were right. Claire and Ray are gone. But...hating you won't bring them back. And my pain...doesn't give me permission to hurt you. But it's real. And it's something that I have to carry. Which is why if I don't...If I don't do something, if I don't...if I don't act now...it's just another thing that slips into nothingness. If we stay here, we die. But if we go through the portal, we could...we could save the universe. We could save...everybody. So can we just put our past behind us and move forward together? Can you give me that?" she asked and Viktor nodded "I love you" she said "I love you too" he said and she hugged him.

---

You and Five were standing near the stairs in the lobby, waiting for the others to show up. 

You had your arm wrapped around Five's and you cheek was resting against his shoulder while he was leaning against a large pillar.

"I have a thought about those seven bells that Reginald has mentioned" you said "What about them?" Five asked "I have a theory. That what if we're the bells?" you asked and you could see on Five's face that what you said did make a little bit sense.

But before he could answered, the other all met up at the main entrance.

"I think you can all guess which way I'll be voting" Allison said as she was standing in the middle of the others where everyone have gather up in the main entrance.

Ben and Reginald was standing in front of everyone with Diego and Klaus on one side, Klaus was leaning against a pillar while Diego was standing right by the stairs next to Lila.

Luther and Sloane was sitting on the stairs. Sloane was sitting one step below him right between his legs while Viktor and Lila was also on the stairs. Viktor was sitting down while Lila was standing.

You and Five were still standing next to each other while Toby was standing across from them also with his back leaned against a pillar.

"We've all been though a lot. We've all lost people" Allison said before she looked at Five "Mannequins" she said causing Five to turned his head away.

"But their deaths have to mean something. Which is why I'll be voting to go with Dad" Allison said.

Lila walked down the stairs before she looked at Diego "What she said" she said to him before she walked over to stand next to Reginald "Let's go save the bloody universe!" she said "Woo-hoo!" Klaus said.