27. Via la apocalypse

"You don't have to be perfect, you don't have to live up to anyone else's expectations. All you have to do it be your wonderfully unique self"

 All you have to do it be your wonderfully unique self"

---

You and others walked out of the elevator to see how beautiful the ballroom was made.

"Not sure this place is gonna be big enough" Klaus said "This better be an open bar" Allison said "Hey, come on. It's for Luther. Let's perk up" Lila said before she looked at you "Great decorating you did" she said "Thanks" you said.

"You did this?" Five asked and you nodded "Well done" Five said proud "Even so we're just a few. I tried to make it as beautiful as I can" you said "It's beautiful, little sis" Klaus said.

While waiting for the bride and groom, Five couldn't help but stare at you as you were chatting with Toby and Lila.

Five didn't care about anything at the moment. His eyes had automatically and purposely blurred your surroundings to keep his attention solely on you.

"She looks so beautiful. I'm never gonna get tired admiring her, how did I get so lucky, to have someone as amazing and beautiful as her" Five said in his mind.

Looking at you, Five knew that he had made the right choice, you were the one he wanted to spend forever with.

The sound of a bell ding was heard and the elevator door opened before Luther and Viktor stepped out.

"I don't know. Normally, my tush looks good" Luther said to Viktor "Ah, I see you've gone for the oversized button-down. Original" Allison said to Viktor as she had her elbow leaned against the bar next to the elevator "You do realize there no paparazzi here, right?" Viktor said "What? Dang it" Allison said sarcastic while Luther stepped between them.

"Listen to me, you two. This is my day, all right? So if you two can juts get along for a couple of hours, you can consider that my wedding gift" Luther said to them "Well, he started it, so--" Allison said "You literally just started it" Viktor said "Literally?" Allison asked.

"Bah, bah, bah. My day. Two hours. Do you think you can manage that?" Luther asked them "Yeah, fine" Viktor said "Thank you" Luther said.

Then a bell ding and Lila gasp as they saw Sloane walking out of the elevator.

She was wearing a white dress and was holding a bouquet of flowers.

Luther and Sloane was captivated by one another, desiring to spend the rest of their life together.

"Let's get this over with before I die of cringe" Ben said, ruining the moment "Always ruining the moment, Ben" Toby said as he sent  Ben a glare.

Everyone took their place outside on the veranda on the balcony where the ceremony would be held.