26. Bachelor

"Keep your head up and continue fighting. Be proud of everything you gone through, and mostly, what you've become. Stop being so hard on yourself. Everything will make sense to you one day. All the pain, hurt and frustration will become worth it. Remember everything happens for a particular reason. You are the exact place you are meant to be right now. Let go of all the expectations you have created in your head. Accept reality as it comes. Accept life for what it is. Even though you think you are broken, there is so much beauty in your pain. You are stronger than anything that has tried to tear you down"

 You are stronger than anything that has tried to tear you down"

---

"So I can have a dance at the wedding?" Five asked "Of course you can" you said with a smile "But first you have a bachelor you go to" you said "I don't want to leave you" he said "I will be fine" you said "I don't want to leave you out of my sight, not even just for a few hours" he said.

"You do have to go. And it's not like we will get Kugleblitz yet" you said as you put your hands on his collar "And I think that we can survive a little time away from each other" you said as you fix his collar "Beside you deserve to take your mind of the whole save the worlds things and actually enjoy this night" she said "What about you? What will you being doing?" he asked "I will be getting ready for the wedding" you said.

"Just stay away from Reginald, okay" he said "Trust me, I'm staying away from that man" you said and you put your hands on his cheeks before you pressed your lips against his.

He put his hands on your waist before he pulled you closer.

You put your hand behind his head, sinking deeper into the kiss.

You then pulled away before you turned around but then Five grabbed your hand before he turned you around and pulled you into a longer kiss.

Between the kisses, you smiled and returned the kiss.

You then pulled away and stared at him "Easy Pretty Boy. It's not like I'll be gone for a year. It just for a few hours" you said and he smiled before he gave you another kiss.

---

Diego was in a room sitting on the couch while flipping his knife when Lila stood in the doorway "Are you still playing hard to get?" she asked "Quiet. I'm brainstorming" he said "Smells like it. Crack a window" she said as she entered the room "Look, I just got a lot of things to think through" he said "Think what through?" she asked "The end of everything" he said "Mmm. Okay. Well, while we're all waiting for the big breakthrough, the boys are waiting downstairs before the wedding" she said "I'm not going to that wedding" Diego said as he threw his knife away "Like hell you're not. You're my plus-one. Get dressed!" she said as she walked over to him.

"I'm not going to no stupid wedding at the end of the world when I'm supposed to be saving it, alright?" he said "Our best bet was a human Rubik's Cube, and he went kablooey. What do you suggest?" she asked "Gotta be somebody's ass we can kick" he said and she took his belt off.