3. Hotel Obsidian

"You cannot find peace by avoiding life"

---

You and the rest of the siblings all groaned in pain as you all walked over to the benches in the park.

"Just gonna sit. I'm just gonna sit for a minute" Luther said and let out a groan before he sat down on a bench as Allison sat down next to him.

"That didn't go well" Diego said as he turned around from the large pond he was looking at, "No, not our best work" Five said as you and him sat down next to each other on a picnic table while Klaus laid down at the other table next to it "Oh, I'm cracking" he said as the sound of joints cracking was heard.

Allison then turned to Luther "You alright?" she asked "I don't know yet" he answered before looking at her "I've just never had my ass handed to me like that before. It's like..." Luther said before he held out his hands to Allison, like he was going to offer her something "...Here you go. It's your ass" he said and Allison looked at him confused.

"Okay, I think Luther's concussed" she said as she was looking at the others and Klaus sat up on the picnic table before holding his hands out in front of his face, "Luther, how many fingers?" he asked.

Vanya then looked at you "You okay?" she asked and you nodded "I don't know" you said.

"Ben is okay" Klaus said "Yeah. And he's a complete dickhead" Allison said "They're all dickheads" Diego said "Dickheads who can fight" Luther said as Vanya sat down on the same bench Luther was sitting on.

"Okay, next person to say 'Dickhead' is getting a punch to the throat" Five said "Dickhead" you all said and Five rolled his eyes while shaking his head a little bit.

"Hey, did Dad tell you why he was calling them his kids?" Diego asked as he looked at Klaus "He sure did" Klaus said and let out a laugh "Dad was so repulsed by us back in Texas, that he adopted an entirely different group of children, just so that he didn't have to raise us" he said.

"That's just peak Dad" Diego said as he sat down "Isn't it?" Luther said.

"Well, he didn't train me either and he adopted Toby" you said "Toby?" Diego asked "Yeah, Toby, him and his twin sister Sabrina was also born like us. I met them in the boarding school and we were best friends for years, but then then I lost control and killed them and everyone around me" you said before you let out a sigh.

"It just feel weird seeing him again, him and I used to date" you said "So he is your dead ex-boyfriend that is alive in this timeline?" Klaus asked and you nodded "Yeah, you can say that" you said "Five must really be jealous now, finding out that his girlfriend's dead boyfriend is suddenly alive again" Klaus said "No" Five said, shaking his head.

"But this Toby is different, beside I wonder where Sabrina is, since he is alive, she must be too" you said before you took a deep breath and put your face in your hands "It don't make sense" you said "Don't worry Love, we will figure it out" Five said as he rubbed your back.